Reel Chapter 31 [The End]

SeeK POV:

They locked me in here. I don't know what to do anymore. Guiding Light says she's going to kill me. And then Figure's the next victim. What did we do to deserve this? We did nothing, except beating the shit out of humans that dare to enter "our" hotel.

********************

"aaaaaaauuuuuuGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

I slowly opened my eye, just to go blind by seeing a shiny sparkly beautiful car key.

"What's this?" I walked up to the car key while crouching and grabbed it. "Wow." I smirked and held the car key close to my eye. I pressed on a random button, and a car barged into the cage, breaking it and setting me free.

"Wow, thanks."

I walked up to the car and touched it slightly.

"Let's have some fun."

Figure POV:

I woke up. I saw... I SAW... BRO I FUCKING SAW!

"WHAT THE FFAUAUCAKK"

I kicked down the door and got out.

"BRUH THIS PLACE SUCKS! WAIT I HAVE HANDS!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER WHAT I LOOK LIKE?"

I ran all the way to Screech's room and kicked down his door, just to see him sleeping with Eyes- BRO THEY'RE SO UGLY.

"IS THERE A MIRROR?" I shouted. Screech woke up and pushed Eyes off his bed.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Screech shouted as he rubbed his eyes.

"DO I HAVE EYES?" I shouted.

"NO YOU DON'T!"

"BUT I SEE YOU, YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY!"

"NAH WHAT!??"

"HELP YOUR LOVE, HE'S DEAD. LOOK AT HIM." I pointed out Eyes who was in this pose;

" I pointed out Eyes who was in this pose;

"WAIT HOW CAN YOU SEE?"

"I DONT KNOW."

Screech jumped off the bed and fell on Eyes. Some intense bone cracking sounds filled the room.