Bill's Lighthouse

The gang was once again lost on the way to Vermilion City. Somehow it proved to be very difficult to get there. They soon walked out of the forest and onto the beach.

"What a beautiful beach." Cora commented as the sun began to set over the horizon. She was distracted from the view of the sunset when she noticed a medium sized Krabby scuttle towards her. She leaned down until she was looking down between them and pulled out her phone.

[Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon. Living on sandy beaches in burrows it digs, Krabby can grow back its pincers if they break off in battle. Its average height is about 16 inches]

"Do all Krabby's have the same height? This Krabby looks bigger." Mairin asked.

"Some have the same height while others might be smaller. I heard that some might be bigger. I guess this is one of the bigger ones." Alain replied.

Krabby merely snapped its claws then looked at Cora as if asking for something. Not sure what the water type wanted she took out a Pokéball on instinct, "Do you want to be my Pokémon, Krabby?"

It responded by tapping the Pokéball with its claw and was sucked in, "Guess that answers my question." Then she sent the Pokéball to Prof. Oak's lab.

Chespie pointed at something in the distance, "Chesp! Chespin! (Hey look over there! It's a lighthouse!)"

The gang turned to where Chespie was pointing at.

"It's a lighthouse! That's good, maybe we can rest up there and I can make us some food." Cora said.

"I get to sleep in a nice bed! Let's go already!" Mairin took off so fast she was nothing but a blur.

"Espe, espeon espe (Wow, she must be really excited to sleep in a bed)." Kilala commented.

"Well, there are limits to when Mairin wants to sleep in a real bed instead of a sleeping bag." Cora stated.

"That is true sometimes." Alain agreed.

================================

By the time the group made it to the building it was already foggy and dark. Cora sighed in relief when they finally reached the doors.

"That was farther than it looked." Cora commented.

"This lighthouse looks weird." Mairin commented.

The group stared at the door, Cora was in awe at all the Pokémon carved on it, the first she noticed the carving of an Arcanine.

"Guess we better ring the bell." Alain said.

"I got it." Cora pressed the red button on what looked like the intercom. The doorbell sounded off a chilling church like melody of gonging bells which spooked the group out.

"[Who's there?]" A voice over the intercom asked.

"Please excuse us sir," Alain said, "We're travelers and we're lost. So, is it all right to rest here for the night?"

"And I'm wondering if I could use your kitchen to make bacon double cheeseburgers for our group and I'd be more than happy to make something for you." Cora added.

"[That's great. Can you cook without using tofu?]" The man on the intercom asked.

"Oh, sure I can cook many things without using tofu. My mom taught me how." Cora replied.

"[That's great. I've been eating tofu since my cook went on vacation. Come on in!]" He invited, the large doors opening with a deep creaking sound to reveal a dark high ceiling hallway.