The Battling the Eevee Brothers

On their way to Cinnabar Island, the gang had quite some adventures so far.

The first adventure they had was when they visited Matcha City's Pokémon Center where the PokéBall transfer machine had been causing problems, as the transferred Pokémon never end up at the other side. They met Professor Akihabara, who created the created the PokéBall transfer system. He told them that Team Rocket stole his prototype Porygon, a digital Pokémon that can exist in cyberspace, and was using it to steal trainers' Pokémon from inside the computer system.

Akihabara sent the gang and his second Porygon into the cyberspace system, using his Dimension Transporter, to stop Team Rocket, whom they've learned had set up a blockade that stopped Pokéballs from traveling the network. Porygon was able to defeat Team Rocket's Porygon; unfortunately, Nurse Bethany Joy, monitoring the situation and unaware that Cora and the others were inside, had sent an antivirus program into the system to combat the computer virus Team Rocket had set up.

Luckily, they got out of there before the antivirus got to them. However, Akihabara's house got destroyed in the process, much to his dismay, as his Dimension Transporter was now broken. The group and Team Rocket successfully escaped the computer, and with Team Rocket's blockade removed, the PokéBall transmitting device returned to normal.

As a token of thanks, Akihabara gave Cora his Porygon. He believed that Porygon shouldn't be stuck in the lab forever and that Porygon took a shine to her as well. Soon afterwards, the gang headed out once more.

========================

Their second adventure was when gang came across a group of Pokémon hunters. Luckily, they were able to stop the hunters. A team of Officer Jenny's were able to arrest the hunters. Good thing the Pokémon got treated by another of Cora's aunts. Cora, Alain and Mairin decided to adopt the Pokémon that the hunters had captured. Cora adopted a Sprigatito, Quaxly, Hisuian Zorua, Dreepy, Cyndaquil, Hisuian Growlithe and a Buizel. Alain adopted a Fuecoco, Hisuian Zorua, Buizel, Pawmi, Hisuian Growlithe, Wattrel and a Maschiff. Mairin adopted a Hisuian Lilligant, Sprigatito, Brute Bonnet, Tandemaus, Smoliv and a Applin. Cora also adopted Type: Null who bonded with her. Luckily the hunters had the RKS discs. Cora had managed to call Prof. Oak about Type: Null and he was relieved that she had rescued the Pokémon. Soon enough the gang was back on the road.

{A/N: Some of the Pokémon came in pairs. So that's why Cora, Alain and Mairin had some of the same Pokémon.}

========================

The gang had also been doing some training with their Pokémon. Malik (Male Nidoran) evolved into Nidorino, Mulan (Mienfoo) evolved into Mienshao, Cybele (Shiny Chespin) into Quilladin, Houdini (Abra) into Kadabra, and one of her Poliwags evolved into a male Poliwhirl which she named 'Dallas'. Alain's Sandile evolved into Krokorok, Axew into Fraxure, Deino into Zweilous and Rookidee into Corvisquire.

========================

At the moment, Cora and her friends were now walking along the path. They had been walking for a good distance they stopped when they heard a cry of a Pokémon.

"You hear that?" Alain questioned.

"That sounds like a Pokémon." Cora looked around.

Kilala headed towards the cry and found a familiar brown Pokémon inside the base of a tree tied to a tree post. It was an Eevee with a sad face.

"An Eevee!" Cora came over and untied the little one observing its collar, "Looks like it belongs to someone. It has a name tag, and it looks like an address too."