So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd

At the moment, Cora and her friends were relaxing in a meadow. They decided to have a break after the incident at Grandpa Canyon had passed and that they've been on the road for a while. Cora knew what was going to happen in this episode. Misty will encounter a boy named Keith who steals other trainers' Pokémon.

"You know, there's a rumor that a Pokémon called a Farfetch'd lives around here." Brock informed.

"Farfetch'd?" Ash looked up the Pokémon.

[Farfetch'd, the wild duck Pokémon. By using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can cut through a variety of objects.

Note: Farfetch'd makes a delicious meal, especially when cooked with leek. Because of this, Farfetch'd is nearly extinct.]

"E-eat a Pokémon." Mairin turned green, "Are they serious?"

"I'll pass, thank you." Misty also turned green.

Cora grimaced, "That was back in the old years." She said as she put her phone away.

Brock looked at the map, "There's supposed to be a spring nearby and we need water."

Cora stood up, "I'll go with you. I'm almost out of water." She turned to Alain, "Alain?"

Alain shrugged, "Sure."

Ash raised his hand, "I'm coming too. After hearing what the Pokédex said, I need to take a walk."

Mairin raised her hand, "Me too."

Misty handed her canteen held out to Brock, "Will you get some for me, pretty please, Brock?"

"Sure, Misty." Brock took Misty's canteen.

"Okay, let's go then." Cora said.

Kilala, Chespie, and Pikachu followed the others while Misty stayed behind right along with Psyduck.

========================

Brock, Cora, Alain, Mairin and Ash arrived at the spring. They began filling their water canteens when Kilala noticed something, so she ran over to it. She gasped at what she saw in front of her.

"Espe espeon! (Cora, come quick!)" Kilala called out to her.

Cora ran over to see what Kilala had found, and it was an injured shiny Farfetch'd. She gasped and knelt down beside the injured Pokémon. She gently picked up the injured Pokémon and held it in her arms.

"Oh my god, what are on Earth happened to you?" Cora asked the injured Pokémon.

The shiny Farfetch'd looked up at Cora weakly. It saw the look of worry in the girl's eyes. Even though it should be wary, but the look somehow made it trust the girl.

The boys and Mairin ran over to where Cora was and were shocked to see an injured shiny Farfetch'd.

"Don't worry, I'm going to help you. Brock, hand me a Super Potion and bandages." Cora requested.

Brock took out a super Potion and some bandages and handed them to Cora. She sprayed the Super Potion on Farfetch'd and then gently wrapped the bandages on its wounds. Then Cora gave it an Oran berry.

"There, feel better?" Cora asked.

Farfetch'd smiled, "Farfetch'd! (Thank you!)"

"You're welcome." Cora smiled back and then frowned, "Who on earth gave you these wounds?"

Farfetch'd looked down, "Far Farfetch'd. (I was bullied.)"

"Why?" Cora asked.

"Fetch Far Farfetch'd. (It's because of my color.)" Farfetch'd replied.