The Bridge Bike Gang

After leaving the Safari Zone, the gang are continuing on their journey. But at the moment, they were at the lodge in the Pokémon Center. They were at a bridge earlier, an officer had told them that it wasn't really ready yet, only the bike track was. Seeing no other option when they opted to get some bikes but were unsuccessful, so they decided to head to the Pokémon Center to think of something else. Cora decided to call her mom to see how she was doing.

"[Viridian City Pokémon Center.]" Alise greeted when she appeared on the screen.

"Hi mom." Cora greeted.

"[Cora! How are you, sweetie?]" Alise asked, smiling.

"I'm fine, mom. How are you?" Cora asked.

"[I'm just fine.]" Alise said.

"I'm glad. Just want to let you know that I got my sixth gym badge." Cora said.

"[Really? That's great. Now you only have two more to go.]" Alise Joy stated.

"Yup, I can't wait to get my next badge. Well, I gotta go. My friends and I have to think of a way to get to the next town." Cora said.

"[Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll figure something out, my dear.]" Alise assured her.

"Thanks, mom. Goodbye." Cora waved.

"[Goodbye.]" Alise waved back before the screen went black.

Cora put the phone back and walked back over to her friends. She sat down next to Alain who sat next to Mairin.

"So, what do we do? We can't pass through without the bikes." Mairin pointed out.

"We'll think of something," Alain said positively, "We always do."

"Excuse me, if you could spare some time, would you mind helping me out?" A female voice asked.

The gang looked over their shoulders and saw Nurse Anna Joy.

"Hey Aunt Anna." Cora greeted.

"Hello Cora." Anna Joy greeted back, "It's great to see you."

"You too." Cora smiled.

Anna Joy smiled before her expression saddened, "Cora, I was wondering if you and your friends could help me with something." She requested.

"What is it?" Cora asked.

"I'm worried about the Pokémon in Sunny Town, just over the bridge, that's very sick." Nurse Anna Joy said with a sad expression.

Then she walked over to the counter and showed the gang the medicine, "I need someone to deliver this medicine to the Pokémon Center in Sunny Town. Normally I'd go myself, but I'm too busy with sick Pokémon to leave the center right now."

"It's just over the bridge, right?" Cora asked.

Nurse Anna Joy nodded, "That's right."

"But we don't have any bicycles." Mairin pointed out.

"No problem. I'll let you use some of our bicycles." Nurse Anna Joy smiled.

"Thank you, Aunt Anna. We'll take this medicine and deliver it to the Pokémon Center in Sunny Town." Cora assured her as she took the medicine and placed it in her bag.

"The bikes are in the parking lot." Nurse Anna Joy smiled, "And thank you, Cora."

"Bye!" The gang started to leave.

====================

Cora and Alain were all riding bikes along the bridge. Kilala was sitting in the basket of the bike. Mairin rode on the back of Alain's bike.