The March of the Exeggutor Squad

After the situation in Dark City, the gang are on the road to Cinnabar Island to get Cora's next gym badge. While on the road they come across a carnival and decide to have some fun!

"A carnival!" Mairin said in delight as they watched a group of people dressed up and dancing.

"We managed to land right in the middle of a carnival, this is good for us because we could use a break." Alain smiled.

"This carnival does look a lot like fun, where should we go first?" Cora wondered.

"Let's see...how about-" Mairin stopped mid-sentence as she spotted Brock dressed up like a fool doing a strange dance in front of a large crowd.

Cora face-palmed, "What is he doing?"

"I...have no idea." Alain rubbed his temples in embarrassment, but it was worse for the Pokémon.

"Chespin chesp. (I'm so embarrassed.)" Chespie covered his eyes.

"Let's pretend we don't know him." Cora suggested.

"Good idea." Mairin agreed walking away with the rest of the group.

=======================

The group had got on some rides having a blast, after that they all got some ice cream to cool down from their excitement. They soon came across a tent that Melvin the Magician was going to perform.

"Hey look, it's Brock, Ash and Pikachu." Mairin pointed to the three individuals in the small crowd.

"Must be here to see the show." Cora said.

Cora shook her head as she saw poor Misty being forced to wear a leotard adorned with Goldeen fins, she looked completely embarrassed but lucky for her only five people actually showed up to the man's magic show.

"I can't believe he made Misty wear that horrible thing." Cora sighed.

"I can't believe she actually had the nerve to wear it." Mairin said.

"She doesn't look very happy either." Alain observed.

"Espe/Chespin. (Poor Misty.)" Kilala and Chespie gave their sympathies.

"For my first performance I will juggle my Exeggcute!" Melvin started juggling his Exeggcute Pokémon but there's a problem with the performance.

"This is boring." Cora deadpanned.

"It really is." Alain agreed.

Melvin then pulled out a wand and a tiny flame came out making the crowd fall back.

"That was pathetic!" They exclaimed.

Cora shook her head, "This is not going well at all."

"No kidding." Alain agreed.

Melvin tried one more time and his second attempt worked out, but Misty told him to be careful but sadly he didn't listen as the flames triggered the sprinkler system soaking everyone in the crowd.

Cora said what everyone was thinking, "Well that could have gone better."

Alain sighed.

=====================

Cora, Alain and Mairin left the tent to see more of the carnival. They tried a few more games and food. Suddenly they heard a rumble. They turned and saw a herd of Exeggutor storm through the carnival. They quickly moved out of the way of the herd. Once the herd of Exeggutor was gone, the gang then went to the center of the town only to see that the carnival had almost been entirely destroyed.