Hypno's Naptime

On their way to Fuchsia City, the gang's Pokémon eggs had finally hatched. Cora hatched a shiny Scorbunny, a Popplio and a Alolan Vulpix. Alain had hatched a Cyndaquil, a Deino and a Rookidee. Mairin had hatched a Snivy and a Shaymin. Mairin was surprised that she hatched a legendary Pokémon but was happy to have Shaymin on her team.

===========================

Cora also trained with Alain and Mairin's Pokémon as well. Alain's Zubat evolved in Golbat, Piplup into Prinplup and Cufant into Copperajah. For Mairin, Petunia (Petilil) evolved into Lilligant, Evanthe (Sewaddle) into Swadloon, Biri (Grookey) into Thwackey, Aspen (Turtwig) into Grotle and Paxtin (Paras) into Parasect.

{A/N: Cora gave Mairin a Sun stone for Petunia}

===========================

As the gang were walking in a new city, they were looking around at the huge buildings around.

"Geez, it sort of feels like the buildings are closing in on us." Cora commented.

"Yeah, they are all so tall and you can hardly see the sky." Mairin agreed.

"Where are we, Alain?" Cora asked Alain, who was holding the map.

"Uh... Hop Hop Hop Town." Alain answered.

"Hop Hop Hop? Is that really a name?" Cora asked.

Then suddenly Kilala (shiny Espeon) stopped in her tracks and looked around her.

"Is something wrong, Kilala?" Cora asked.

"Espeon espe espe espeon (I'm sensing something weird in the air)," Kilala replied, "Espe, espe espeon espeon. (I don't know what, but something doesn't feel right in this city.)"

Just then they heard a woman shouting, "Arnold!"

They turned to the woman who seemed to be hugging a boy. Cora recognized the boy as Ash. She guessed that Ash finally caught up to her and her friends.

"Erm..." Cora and Alain said, sweat dropped.

Kilala sweat dropped, "Espe. (Oh dear.)"

"Oh Arnold, I was so worried about you!" The woman said, continuing to hold Ash tight.

"Um excuse me! I'm not Arnold! My name is Ash!" Ash exclaimed.

"And my name is Misty!" Misty smiled as she gave a peace sign.

Brock grabbed Misty on the shoulders, "She wasn't talking to you, Misty."

"I guess not." Misty commented before Brock dragged her away.

The woman gasped as she immediately let Ash go, "Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were my missing son!"

"Huh?" Both gangs were confused.

==========================

The woman explained that her son Arnold was missing and had been missing for three whole days. "My son isn't the only one who's missing." She pointed to a wall that had a long row of pictures of children. "See those posters?" the woman asked, "Those are pictures of all the children that disappeared."

"That many?" Misty asked, surprised.

"This must be a pretty dangerous town." Cora muttered. 'Kilala is right, something is not right about this city.'

Even though she remembers this episode, she didn't like the feeling in the air. It made her very uncomfortable.

Misty smiled as she placed her hands on her cheeks, "My pictures will be on posters, when I'll be a big famous star."