Playground bully

Age: 7
Word count: 1362
Summary: Alena gets bullied in school.

Having two Avengers for parents is incredible, but of course, sometimes people are jealous.

Unfortunately, this happened to be the case for Alena.

Ever since she started first grade, some people had been making fun of her, bullying her and teasing her for her parents.

Deep down, the little girl knew that they were just jealous and that's what she kept telling herself, but it wasn't always that easy to just shrug and turn away.

One girl was especially mean. She was in second grade already and found great pleasure in making fun of Alena daily during recess.

So it happened to be be recess once more.

,,HA, do you really believe Alenas mom is the black widow. Why would she even wanna have her as her daughter"

The girl teased, pointing her finger and giggling evilly at her.

Alena turned away. She really wasn't in the mood to get teased and just wanted to play with Peter.

But, unfortunately for her, her bully was in exceptionally mean mood today.

,,I bet if her mom sees me, she will wanna adopt me and ditch her somewhere in the woods"

She chuckled, wide eyed and turning to her friends.

Ouch. That hurt the little redhead.

Why? Because she felt like it was true.

Recently, the avengers had loads to do and neither her mom nor her dad found much time for her.

And, the way kids are, she felt like it was her fault.

Her bully seemed to have noticed that she hit a sore spot.

A grin spread on the elder girls face, before she began throwing all sorts of mean words at Alena.

The little redhead had to bite her lip in order not to cry.

She was now desperately looking around for Peter, just to realise that he hadn't been in class, meaning he was sick.

,,Stop it. You're mean"

Alena finally stood up for herself, after she had enough of the constant insults.

,,Or what, you'll call your Mommy? I bet she will be so embarrassed to have you as your daughter, she will thank me for speaking the truth"

Her bully just sneered, the evil grin still on her face.

Alena frowned a similar frown to Yelena's.

Secretly, she wanted to punch the girl in the face, but she feared she'd get reprimanded for it.

So, what Alena did was turn around, her expression cold as ice now, and walk away like a queen.

....

Alenas facade held up until she climbed into the passenger seat of her mothers car.

,,Hey мало света (little light). Had fun at school today?"

Natasha asked with a cheerful grin.

She always looked forward to picking her daughter up, since it was the only time at the moment that they got to spend some time together.

,,Yea, Peter was sick. That sucked"

Alena responded half-heartedly, much unlike herself.