Busted!!

Age: 15
Word count: 735
Summary: Natasha found something in Alena's room she deemed worth talking about ...

,,Shit, shit, shit"

Alena burst through the door of their apartment, practically running to her room. The girl she was dating, and who she had convinced her parents was 'just a friend', somehow managed to forget her bra in her room last night.

Now normally, this wouldn't have been such a problem, but it was laundry day and she'd asked her mom to do it for her this week, since she was way too busy with school and vocal coaching to manage it.

The problem was, nobody knew Alena ... wasn't all that straight. She was still figuring out how exactly she felt for everyone date-able, but if she was honest with herself, she just didn't feel like putting a label on herself.

And that was the exact reason she hasn't told anyone ... well besides the girl she was dating, obviously.

The redhead turned her room upside down for the missing bra, only for it to remain unfound.

,,Looking for this?"

Natasha's voice pierced the air, leaning in the doorframe with the missing piece of clothing. Her face was neutral, impossible to be read.

Alena's face flushed red with embarrassment as she slid off her bed, hands covering said face.

,,Oh my god"

She mumbled, her voice displaying the embarrassment present on her face further. This was the worst way her mom could find out about her ... situation.

Alena could feel Nat's gaze lingering on her, almost as if she was trying to read her by studying her body language and expressions.

,,I take this isn't yours?"

The assasin inquired, although it was more of a statement than a question. She knew.

By the way the 15 year old shifted her weight, it was evident she had something to hide. Natasha knew that.

Alena had to think quick though. She wasn't ready for anyone to find out. Not when she herself didn't even know if she liked guys and girls, just girls or only guys. All she knew was, she wanted to love freely and whoever she wanted, without having to label herself.

,,MJ must've left it here last week when we had that sleep over"

She finally shrugged, figuring it was the most plausible explanation. After all, it could've been MJs, only she knew it wasn't.

Natasha raised an eyebrow, unsure whether or not to believe that the bra she'd found was merely her daughter's best friend's.

,,Alena look at me"

The older redhead asked of the younger one, knowing that if her eyes flickered, she had her answer.

Alena did as she was told, trying her hardest to maintain eye contact when she'd clearly just lied to her mother.

,,That's MJs bra?"

,,Yup"

Tasha didn't take her eyes off her daughter for a good minute, staring without any kind of emotion on her face.

Finally, she broke eye contact, threw the bra at Alena for her to catch and grabbed the door handle.

,,Tell MJ it's washed and give it back to her"

She sighed before leaving the room.

For all Alena knew, her lie went undetected. She'd gotten away with it for now.

The 15 year old let out a relieved sigh as she got up and packed the bra that caused her too many problems into her bag.

She knew she had to talk to her Mom about everything at some point, but not now. Not yet.

Natasha on the other hand knew this wasn't MJs bra. Alena's eyes had flickered like crazy, which was a certain indicator for a lie. But, she knew this was a highly sensitive topic, which wasn't to be pushed.

If Alena was ready, she'd come talk to her, that was for sure. Until then, Nat knew to respect her privacy, although it might sting a little to know that Alena held secrets.

Secrets she'd uncover once the time was right. Once she'd figured out her wants, needs and hopes. After all, Alena was Natasha's daughter, no matter what.

A/N: A rather short one for you today and a little later than usual. If I'm honest, I didn't really know where I wanted to take this, so this might be a little unstructured. Still, I hope you enjoyed it.
Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night, stay amazing and I'll see you around, beautiful people<33