Loss of a twin flame

Age: 15
Word count: 1311
Summary: A universe in which Alena has a twin brother named James. They are inseperable until they aren't ...

,,MOOOM, Jamie is being a dick"

Alena complained, fastening her gun holster to her thigh.

They were about to go on a mission, the first one the Romanoff-Rogers twins were actually both allowed on. Normally, they have one of the twins stay home to avoid feuds, but today, they'd begged to do it together.

,,Lies, all lies. Lena is stealing my seat"

James retorted, his frown mirroring the one of his sister.

Even though the twins were polar opposite Appearance wise, Alena having auburn hair with blue eyes and generally more of their mothers features and James having bright emerald eyes and pale golden hair paired with the most similar looking features to their dad, they had similarly sassy, sharp personalities.

That's why they normally didn't have them both on a mission.

While they were incredibly powerful paired, they were also incredibly exhausting to give orders to.

,,Алейна, это место твоего брата, Джеймс, перестань грубить своей сестре. (Alena, thats your brother's seat, James, stop being mean to your sister)"

Nat defused the feud between her twin kids, pulling her daughter far away onto an empty seat while glaring at her son as she caught the face he made at his sister.

Alena flipped him off discretely, avoiding more scolding by their mother.

James returned the gesture just as sneakily, a smirk lingering on his lips.

But, seconds later it was wiped off by his sister mouthing

,,пошел на хуй (Fuck you)"

With the biggest grin anyone had ever seen.

,,Эй, язык, огонек (Hey, language, little light)"

Natasha scolded her daughter, getting ready to be sassed. And that's exactly what Alena did.

Not alone of course. She looked at her twin, thinking the exact same.

,,Не знал, что ты папа, мама (didn't know you were dad, Mama)"

She smirked, her brother finishing the thought with:

,,Yea, you hang around him too much"

The twins smiled at one another proudly. When they weren't fighting, they were a team nobody was strong enough to defeat. Not even their parents.

Natasha rolled her eyes at her twins though fairly amused on how quick their alignment shifted from enemies to partners.

,,Alright you two rascals. Get ready for drop off. No funny games, you listen to Fury"

Steve joined his family, ruffling his sons hair as he did. This earned him quite the protest from said son.

Alena laughed at her brother who now tried fixing his hair. Nat shot her a look though, making her shut up.

,,You got that? You don't listen, you're off any mission until you're 18"

Natasha informed her two kids, adamant about having this go smoothly.

Both twins nodded, sensing the seriousness of this mission.

,,Perfect, get ready for drop off then"

Fury's voice ordered through their ear pieces. His voice was stern as usual and even brought a little bit of annoyance. He definitely wasn't a fan of the Romanoff-Rogers twins being on this mission.