Sibling fight and the evil ocean

Alena Age: 4
Sarah age: 8
James age: 11
Word count: 1851
Summary: In a universe where Alena has two siblings, the family Romanoff-Rogers lives a little different. Steve and Nat have to deal with three kids who constantly fight, so to cool down, they take them to the beach.
Requested by: @EveAngela9

Thanks for your request <3

,,Mama, he stole Mr Cuddles"

Alena whined, pointing at her older brother.

The 11 year old boy, James Alexei Romanoff-Rogers, shook his head wildly.

He was the exact replica of his father apart from his eyes, which were as emerald as his mother's.

,,Did not. Besides, she ate my cookies"

James complained, his lips curling into an allto familiar frown.

The four year old redhead crossed her arms.

,,I don't even like raisen cookies. Sarah ate them, придурок (dipshit)"

She defended herself, her brows furrowed in an attempt to look scary.

Instead, the four year old just looked adorable.

,,Предатель (Traitor)"

Sarah's voice rang from the living room.

The 8 year old blonde appeared in the foor frame, ready to prove her innocence.

Sarah Yelena Romanoff-Rogers had her mothers facial features with the same blue eyes as her father and younger sister.

The three siblings broke into full fighting mode, shouting at each other and accusing one another of ridiculous things.

,,Хватит, все трое (Enough, All three of you)"

Natashas voice finally cut through the chaos of voices.

James and Sarah immediately shut up, just Alena was deadset on being right.

,,It's so unfair how they always get away with anything and I'm always the one who doesn't"

The four year old whined, tears starting to pool in her eyes.

,,Alena, cut it out"

Natasha threatened. She already knew this scheme of her youngest.

Whine until someone caves.

Unlucky for the young redhead, her mother had had a very stressful day and wasn't having her bullshit.

,,No, I don't wanna. James and Sarah are being mean to me, they always gang up on me"

Alena frowned.

,,That's not even true, you little-"

James defended himself and his sister, before their mother cut across him.