02

I slowly opened my eyes before snapping them groaning from the bright light. I began to lift my head but winced as I felt a sharp pain in my head. I rub my head with my hands trying to soothe the pain but it only makes it worse I suddenly remembered that I was kidnapped. Holy shit I was kidnapped! Wow I never thought I would actually get kidnapped I mean I thought about it but I never thought it would actually happen it was just a thought.

I make sure to sit my head up as I do I begin to look at my surroundings realizing I'm not in my room but when I turn my head I see 8 strangers scattered around the room staring directly at me as I sit up. I stare at him with wide eyes but as soon as I did I snapped my eyes shut and laid down as fast as I could pretending the pain wasn't even there. I waited a few minutes before peeking out of my left eye to see them looking at me with a face asking 'are you dumb'. I sigh before sitting up and facing them holding my head so I don't trigger my headache.

"Yes," I said with slight annoyance in my voice knowing it would either piss them off or they would somehow enjoy it but luckily for me, it pissed them off as I could see the frustration on their faces. I could easily die right now but if I do at least I would be able to annoy somebody before then.

One of the men looks at me wide-eyed. He looks like the youngest of them probably like maybe a year older than me but that still doesn't stop him from towering over me like the rest of them who are all at least 6,3 or taller. Holy shit. Who knew I would run into a bunch of giants in an alleyway?

"Ok sooo... are you gonna tell me why I'm here or are you just going to stare at me forever. If not I would like something to eat along with some painkillers too. Thank you!" smiling sarcastically.

"Who the fuck do you think you are trying to boss us around like that don't you see the situation you're in?!" One of them finally spoke but rudely. When I look at him I see his bruised nose he must be the person I punched. I tried to keep a straight face but it was impossible knowing my small self gave him a big ass bruise on his nose.

I realized I probably looked like I was going to explode when they gave me confused looks but then they masked it quicker than flash trying not to show any emotion. I've practiced that face a bunch of times along with a fake smile so I did the same thing waiting for them to respond.

The one who looked the oldest suddenly caught my attention when he took a phone out of his pocket shoving it in my face as if telling me to look at it and I realized that 3 people had walked out of the room. What are they, spies? I looked at the phone and to my surprise, there was a photo of Connor and Katy-my foster parents- tied up in a dark room with only one light bulb but that was barely noticeable. I looked at it with a blank expression.

"I need you to tell me everything or I will kill them maybe even torture them until they bleed out but you need to answer my questions honestly if I found out you're lying I will kill them and then I will kill you understand? He asked in a deadly voice that almost made my skin crawl.

"What if I don't care if you kill them?" I asked smirking when he gives me a baffled look obviously confused as to why I wanted my so-called parents to die or get tortured but I couldn't care less about them maybe I should feel something for them but I don't and I probably never will. I might get killed today knowing I would have never found some type of love or joy and sometimes even sadness. Some type of emotion that will give me some type of hope that I still am-

"What's your name?" he asked cutting off my thought.

"What's yours?" I replied back in the same tone.

"That doesn't concern you."

"Why?"

"Because you don't need to know my name."