14

Enzo's POV:

Of course our eyes meet, I thought as I look into those annoyingly stunning chestnut  brown eyes that are somewhat similar to mine but they get so much more beautiful the more I look at them. My lips can't help but twitch into a smile when I see her turn back around with a smirk on her face. She must recognize me as much as I do her, and somehow that makes my heart flutter.

When I turn back around I find Eli and Reverie with a weird knowing expression. My face drops.

"What?" rolling my eyes as I walk through the sliding doors of the mall.

"What do you mean 'what', what was that?!" I just saw you stare at a girl for longer than a second and you practically smiled! Watching that was like winning the Olympics!" He exclaims, and of course his soon-to-be girlfriend backs him up.

"He's right, I can probably go some digging on her and I can finally find a girl-friend instead of hanging out with you asses."

That makes me perk up.

"No! Were not doing any digging on her and yes by 'were' I mean including everybody. And only you would make a friend by stalking them online."

"Woah okay.....chill it was just a suggestion." He says pouting. Fucking toddler. Obviously Reverie comforts him by rubbing his shoulder but I know she thinks he's being ridiculous but for some reason she likes it. I don't know why they aren't dating yet I know they both like each other especially Eli. I have never seen him more infatuated with someone like he is with food and that's saying something.

I walk faster ahead into the first interesting store I could find practically sprinting to the hoodies and jeans.

"Wait you still didn't answer my question who is she you really did seem like you knew her?" Reverie asks catching up to me with Eli on her trail.

"Just someone I've seen. Why does it matter?" I hear small gasp come from her and I turn around to find her in her occasional mom stance. I look at her with a face as if to say 'what' so she she could stop looking at me like that.

"Did you sleep with her? Or did you do anything with her, because if you did I can't defend you now she looks like a nice girl that I could get along with you practically just ruined my chances and all of those guys that were around her most likely are her brothers who are incredibly hot by the way-!"

"No I didn't!" "Who's hot?" Me and Eli say at the same time. Wait there were guys around?

"What guys are you talking about? I don't remember seeing any guys." I say with confusion plastered all over my face.

"You still didn't answer me, who was hot?!"

"You seriously didn't see anyone else there was like 5 of them."

"Really you guys are just gonna ignore me?"

"No what did they look like?"

"Why?!"

"So I can go look them up obviously!"

"I'm just gonna go-."

"You hypocrite! You said were not gonna look them up!"

"I said were not going to look her up. I didn't even see them?"

"You must really like her." That makes me speechless for the first time in my life. I probably look like a fish out of water right now but I don't care what she just said leaves me shell-shocked.

She gasps again. Oh No. She has a fat ass eat shitting grin on her face and I finally find my words but she's too far in la la land to even hear me out.