04

Wait wait wait hold up.

"Family?! When the hell did I have any family and how come they are just now coming to get me?"

"Yes you didn't know? You have 8 brothers."

8?! Damn!

"Since when?" I whispered to myself. I have so many questions. Why are they coming to get me now after all these years? When do I get to meet them? And are my par-

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice, "So if it's ok with you then I would like to take you to the police department to officially meet them. I nod my head curious as to how they are and I want to ask so many questions.

The ride there was quiet since nobody was willing to talk I spoke to my self. So what happens of I get there and they're not actually my siblings.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Sitting in the police department I'm currently playing tik tak toe with one of the officer.

"Ha! Hoe I win again!" I say trying to make him jealous of my 5 wins that I've made. He's good but not good enough to beat me.

"whatever" he mumbles under his breath obviously not caring but I know he was just as bored as I was.

I turn around as I hear heels clicking on the tiled floor in my direction. I see Clementine coming over hear with a scared expression on her face but when she sees me staring she's quick to mask it with a smile which is obviously fake. I can tell clearly. She quickly comes over whispering to me that they're coming. Who I assume are my brothers.

As soon as they come in view my mouth drops open in shock. Once their eyes meet mine I would've never thought that I would see them again.

"What the hell?!" we all yell in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry this is so short this is just a quick chapter of her waiting for them to show up hope you enjoyed!!

Questionss??

Concernss??

-Niyah