15

"You do know taking someone's picture without their permission is illegal right?" I ask with a small grin on my face.

"You were just so cute I couldn't help it" Ale cooes at me as of I was a baby while pinching my cheek.

I slap his hand away and placing the ice cream back before going to the couch plopping beside Leo.

"Well, hello Lia."

"Well, hello Leo." I mimicked seeing a small smile tug at his lips before he lifts his head from his laptop with an exaggerated sigh but I know he's happy to see me.

"Is there anything you need sweetheart?" He asks with an amused smile.

"No not at all I just wanted to spend sometime with you maybe watch a movie, get some popcorn-

"She wants to know if she can a get a phone?" Tony says walking past us to get some Oreos out of the cabinet.

I didn't even know we had any I should've eaten some before he got it damn it.

"Wait- how do you know that?"

"Y'all weren't exactly discreet when you were discussing it in my room." He says rolling his eyes.

Oh right we did use his room.

 But in our defense he wasn't really jumping at the chance to kick us out.

"Of course. I was planning on asking you if you needed one but I guess you do. I'll ask one of our men to go pick one up for you later."

"Thank you." I say with a small smile not sure if I should hug him or not.

"Always. Like I said you do not need to be hesitant to ask me or any of us for something that you want or need, okay?"

I still don't feel comfortable asking for anything special. I was only asking because my old one doesn't work anymore, which I'm not surprised about, and they said they would need to contact me while I'm at school.

But I nodded anyway not wanting to annoy him. He still looked like he didn't believe me but he whispered a soft okay before going back to what he was doing.

Before I could even think of stopping myself I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck making sure not knock his cup out of his hand. I let go almost immediately when I feel him freeze under.

"Sorr-" before I could even apologize I feel his arm wrap around me a pull me closer as he released a sigh.

"Stop apologizing. I haven't hugged you since you were a baby, I missed this." He says, his voice breaking at the end of his sentence.

I didn't know how to explain it at the time but this hug felt familiar. It felt like I knew this comfort like the back of my hand. I haven't been this close to somebody without feeling the need to fight it.

He loosened his wrap around me and instead kissed me on the forehead before chuckling softly and mumbling something about making food, and I'm pretty sure I heard a sniffle as he made his way to the kitchen.

For some reason I feel lighter.

That was the second most genuine hug I've ever gotten. All this hugging really taking a toll on me. Even though I was the one to initiate this time.

I hopped off the couch and went upstairs going to my room until I heard a weird melody coming from one of the boy's rooms.

Curiosity takes over as I knock on the door making sure they can hear me over the song.

The door swings open and I come face to chest with Carmello who only seems mildly annoyed until I see him look down and the frown on his face completely wipes off and is replaced with a surprised look.