05

Previously: "What the hell?!" we all say in unison.

"These are my supposed brothers?"I say looking at Clementine. I probably have the craziest look on my face right now but I can't really bring myself to care when my kidnappers are staring right at me.

" Well...yes I have the DNA test if you want to see it." She said looking a little scared but also confused.

"Let me!" Me and my main kidnapper(Mateo)  say in unison.

I really need shorter nicknames.

"Stop that!" We say glaring at each other for second before I look at Clementine again with an expectant look.

"You know what I'll just put it right here." She says placing the sheets of paper on the table and running off somewhere.

They don't even look intimidating anymore. They looked better in the dark anyway. That's when I didn't have to see their faces.

I snatched the paper off the table before he could even think about it. And unlucky for me the DNA test said were 100% related. I mean this could be a trick. They could've hacked the company or something just so they could come kidnap me again for breaking their window.

Fucking great.

Before I even had time to process the information the paper was snatched out my hand.

Bitch.

"What did you just say?" Thing 1(Antonio) says as he looks at me. He looks like that frown is permanently drawn on his face.

"I think she called you a bitch." Thing 2(Alejandro) says almost proudly?

"Just give me the damn paper!"M.K.(Mateo) says snatching the paper out of his hands.

Poor paper.

He scan the paper twice top to bottom his eyes widening even more each time he reads.

"What a fucking coincidence." Thing 2 says smiling at me before winking.

Was I supposed to drop to my knees?

Before I made a fake gagging noise I feel a sudden sharp pain in my abdomen making me clutch the area trying not to wince. I guess my ribs didn't heal from the sperm donors kicks.

I guess I wasn't as discrete as a thought I thought as I see Cheekbones's(Rio) eyes flick to my hand that's clutching my waist and then my face before turning away.

"So window breaker here is my baby sister?"

"I guess so." Other guy(Carmello) said staring at me with with a look I can't decipher. Before speaking, "Now that I think about it she does kind of look like you Antonio."

"The fuck she does! Maybe Alejandro but definitely not me." Thing 1 says whom I now know is Antonio.

"We're fucking twins dumbass." He says looking at him with squinted eyes.

I don't know if I should move or...

I hear a sigh and look to see I.K. looking at me with another certain look I can't seem to understand.

What is with these people and their looks??

"So....Aj you feel like going for a ride?" He says squatting down while also scrunching his nose up at the nickname as if it seems odd now.

"I guess so." I shrugged a little not sure what else to do or say.

"My name is Mateo Verga and I'm your eldest brother I am going to be your guardian and I promise to take care of you the best way I can I want you to come to me if you have any problems and tell me if anything or anyone makes you uncomfortable and the men behind me are your other older brothers ad they will be taking care of you to". He proceeds to introduce everybody as I sit there wide-eyed taking in everything he's saying