Prologue

This book is for funsies and has some explicit language and content, but I'm not your parent or guardian, so if you like a lot of mafia content or violence, this book is for you. I am not a professional, and if you want to read this book and see some changes or some misspelled you are free to say something in the comment, but it doesn't have to be rude.

 If you don't like what my characters do are you don't like my character's personality, then please click off or use your imagination ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

There may or may not be smut it depends on how I feel during the chapter if there is smut it might not be as intense but I'll make it as good as possible

🚨TRIGGER WARNINGS🚨         

-Abuse

-Explicit Language

-Violence

-Gun Violence

-Cuteness Overload

If there are any similarities between me and another author's book that is just a coincidence I'm not trying to copy anyone please tell me if I do and I can go tell the author privately. 

Now for the introductions...

At 2 years old the daughter of the Italian Mafia Don was kidnapped and was reported missing. She was abducted by a traitor in the Mafia. It's been 14 years since they'd last seen her everywhere they looked would be a dead end or a trap.

But what happens when they're on a mission and kidnap someone assuming it's someone spying on them but what happens when it turns out to be they're own baby sister they haven't seen for 14 years?

𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚-𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚

Ever since she was 2 she was dropped in the foster care system jumping from family to family but she never stayed there long anyway. Nobody knew who her parents were at least that's what they told her, at that time she was a naive little girl that believed everything they told her but once she reached 12 years old she figured out everything is not what they seem especially after that night. 

Since then she'd been on guard trapped with her heart and emotions in a small cage where they can never get out. Never stayed at a house longer than a week whether she ran away or was put in another useless home by foster care when they figured out what happens in those little happy homes. 

But what really set her off was when she got kidnapped at that time she didn't know that those 8 strangers are gonna change her life but is it for better or for worse?

𝐄𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚

The Mexican Mafia Don has prepared his whole to take after his father. Act like his father, Comman like his father, and kill like his father but when growing up with him he never admired the man that he shared his DNA with so by the age of 17 he's grown to despise his father, especially after what he did to his mother when he was 5. He's learned to intimidate, rule, and lead but never had he learned to love like his mother only the warmth of her love when she gave her love to him. 

Nobody bothered to talk to him and he made a rule for himself to never gets to close. But what happens when a mysterious dark brown-haired girl suddenly decides to join his school? 

Will he break his rules and knock down the wall that guards his heart or will he let fate take its course?

----------------------------------------------------------
If you like my book please Vote and Comment that would make me very happy!

-Niyah