Chapter 2: "Twists and turmoil"

THE NEXT DAY — — —

Stamford Hospital - Admissions Area

8:16 AM

As they all sit down and process the tragic news of Charlotte's passing, Cierra tries to console Chelsea and Craig, who are both inconsolable and in tears. Suddenly, Mitchell Jr. and Michelle enter the hospital and instantly spot them. "Oh my god, you guys!" Michelle shouts, as she and Mitchell Jr. sprint over to them.

"Hey-" Chelsea cuts Mitchell Jr. off before he can finish his sentence. "We just need to be alone! PLEASE!" Chelsea shouts at the two, before getting up
and running out of the building. Craig inevitably gets up and chases after. Confused, both Michelle and Mitchell Jr. look to each other, realize the situation, and then turn back to Cierra with sympathy.

Seemingly at a loss for words, Cierra just sheds a tear and nods her head, letting them know their suspicions are true. "Oh, babe!" Mitchell Jr. says wholeheartedly, as he consoles her. Michelle stands to the side and rubs Cierra's back in attempt to comfort her.

Fielder Estates - Dining Room

8:30 AM

Rafael and Amara are both seated and savoring their delicious full breakfast when Amyra barges in! "Mom! Dad!" She goes loudly, as she approached the table. "Morning, sweetheart." Rafael greets her. "What's the matter, Beta?!" Amara says.

"Can you give us a minute, Walter." Amyra looks to the Fielder's loyal butler of many years, Walter Bamford (60), standing at the entrance of the space. "Of course." He responds, before walking away. After assuring he is gone, Amyra turns back to her parents and says "Ramiro and I did a horrible thing..."Confused and worried at the same time, both Amara and Rafael are all ears...

Stamford Hospital - Admissions Area