Chapter 6: "Hurtful truths"

THE NEXT DAY/MONDAY — — —

Carter Law - Conference Room

9:30 AM

Mitchell Jr. greets Michelle as soon as she walks into the conference room. "Good morning, sis." He tells her, as the two meet at the end of the table and share a hug. "Morning." She replies. "So, what's this about? Claire said you wanted to meet with me this morning..." He continues. "Well, I wanted you to be the first one to know that... I'm quitting." Michelle teases, as the two take a seat at the table. Confused, Mitchell Jr. laughs it off...

Chelsea & Ramiro's House

9:32 PM

Chelsea's absence from their business meeting this morning has angered Cierra deeply. After pulling into Chelsea and Ramiro's driveway, Cierra hops out of her car and approaches the front door. She also noticed Ramiro's car isn't parked outside. "Chelseaaa!" She goes, as she bangs on the door. She continues knocking and shouting, yet no one answers.

"I know you're in here, Chelsea! Just open the door!" She yells. After a few more seconds of waiting, she begins walking to the window onside of her. As she approaches it, she squints her eyes to see into the family room. There she sees Chelsea, looking terrible, snorting a line of cocaine off of the coffee table! "OH MY GOD!" Cierra screams, before running off to her car. She hops into her car and speeds off, scared and angry all at once.

Carter Law - Conference Room