Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I am thrilled to present to you the second installment of The Sins of Tomorrow book series. It has been an incredible journey to continue the story and delve deeper into the lives of our beloved characters. Your support and enthusiasm have been a constant inspiration throughout this process, and I am grateful for each and every one of you.

I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and for embracing the world I've created. Your kind words and encouragement have motivated me to push my creative boundaries and deliver a story that I hope exceeds your expectations.

I am delighted to let you know that the adventure does not end here. As you read the final chapter of this book, rest assured that a third installment is already underway! I am excited to take you on another thrilling journey, filled with twists, turns, and revelations that will leave you breathless. For those of you cannot wait and want a little tease for what's to come... Here it is: "The Sins of Tomorrow: Book #3 - A story of love, revenge, and murder."

Once again, thank you for joining me on this incredible ride. Your passion for storytelling has made all the difference, and I am honored to have you as readers. I cannot wait to share what lies ahead in the next chapter of our series.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Micah S. :)