Chapter 8: "Disrutpions and assumptions"

THE NEXT MORNING/WEDNESDAY — — —

Original DuPoint Manor/Craig Sr's House - Private Family Room

11:47 AM

Ramiro, Cierra, Craig, and Craig Sr. have all gathered at the original DuPoint Manor to have a much-needed intervention for Chelsea. "She should be here any minute..." An anxious Cierra announces to the group. "Alright." A shaken Craig responds. "Grandpa, I'm here. What do we have to discuss that is so urgent, you couldn't tell me over the phone?" Chelsea says from a distance as she approaches the room.  "Everyone get ready!" Cierra whispers to the group, as they await Chelsea's presence.

Chelsea enters the room and immediately becomes confused. "What the hell is this?!" She asks them all in a heated tone. "Chelsea, sweetheart, just take a seat." Craig tries to tell her. "No, dad. I demand to know what the hell is going on!" Chelsea replies. "Babe, what the fuck is this?!" Chelsea turns and asks Ramiro. "We know your doing coke damn it! We know about your habit and this is an intervention to stop you crazy ass before it's too late!" Cierra jumps up and yells at Chelsea. Caught off guard, Chelsea scoffs as she stands there dumbfounded...

Carter Law - Rebecca's Office

11:50 AM

Mitchell Jr. and Rebecca are making passionate love on her desk. "Ahh, yes! Don't stop!" She moans in his ear, as the two relish in the moment. KNOCK-KNOCK! Michelle knocks at the door and Rebecca comes to from her dream about Mitchell Jr. "Um, come in." She says, as she pulls herself together. Michelle enters. "Michelle? What a pleasant surprise..." Rebecca tells her. "Hey, I was just stopping by to have a quick chat with you about yesterday." Michelle explains.

"Oh, look whatever you thought you walked into... I'm telling you right now it wasn't." Rebecca lies. "Are you sure? Because, what I saw was you waving your boney ass in my brothers face and him enjoying it. And you know we cannot have that in this work environment." Michelle becomes stern. "I fully understand that, Michelle-" Michelle cuts her off. "I'm glad you do. I want to make sure that we never have to have this conversation again, okay? So, if I even catch you smiling at him to hard... You're fired. Understood?" Michele continues.