One

Eyes the color of the rarest sapphires.

Lips the shade of cherry blossoms in bloom.

The name "Mr. Pettifor" moaned out lustily.

Continental Breakfast.

The front of Xander's pants tightened when he grew hard at the thought of his favorite things in this world. He was hungry ... so damned hungry.

The voices around him droned on incessantly. Shareholders, equity, market value, mergers, and acquisitions ... none of it mattered. Maybe later it would, but right now, he couldn't give a shit. Right now, all he wanted was for his tongue to be buried deep inside Bella's cunt as she moaned out his name.

It had been twelve long, wretched days since he had the pleasure of tasting his deliciously subservient fiancé and felt her pussy pulsating around his cock. It was un-fucking-acceptable. Given their chaotic and conflicting schedules, he was lucky to get to see her beautiful face before she left at the ass-crack of dawn.

An irritated glance out the window revealed the sun to be midway in the sky and shining brightly, signaling noontime. He shifted uncomfortably and readjusted himself as he mentally tried to talk his dick down. Interrupting the keynote speaker, he ordered a break in the discussion and waited impatiently for the last person to exit the room. He quickly grabbed his briefcase and called his driver, Dante. Dante must have sensed the frustration and hunger in his voice because he wasted no time pulling the car around.

Once seated in the backseat of his car, he tapped out a desperate message to Bella.

XP: Can you spare me 30 minutes?

A short time later, her response came.

MsDarcy: Are u ok?

XP: I need to see you.

MsDarcy: I'll meet u in the employee parking lot of Lutheran Med Ctr. in 20 minutes.

He could always count on Bella to get things done in a timely manner. It was her best quality as his personal assistant. Well, not really her best quality, but one of the many that made her indispensable. He sighed miserably. The days when she was his sidekick and ran all aspects of his business affairs were long gone. A dozen replacements later only solidified the fact that no one would ever compare to her.

Twenty minutes passed, but it felt more like a hundred. He waited impatiently in the parking structure of the hospital as each second ticked by slowly. After excusing Dante to grab himself lunch, he loosened his tie and slipped off his suit jacket. Just as he laid it on the seat next to him, Bella's exquisite form came into view outside the tinted glass of the passenger window. Christ Almighty, she was a sight for sore eyes. He swung the door open and pulled her in by her wrist.

She breathlessly whimpered his name as he pulled the door closed behind her and possessively wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, crushing his mouth violently against hers.

"No time for talking," he growled as he pushed her back onto the soft leather beneath them. "I'm hungry," his voice rumbled in his throat as he fumbled and tore at her skirt like a starved man faced with a hearty meal.

Grasping for her panties, he ripped them off viciously and tossed them onto the floorboard. He pushed her knees apart, and with no lead-in foreplay, he buried his face between her legs. He sucked and nipped at her clit as his shaft hardened painfully and strained against his navy blue slacks. The sound of Bella's breath catching in her throat and the thrusting of her hips let him know that she was as excited as he was. Fingers in his thick, dark hair fisted and twisted, guiding his head as he lapped at every centimeter of her sensitive flesh.