character profile

JUNIPER DELGADOsinger, actor, streamer

JUNIPER DELGADO
singer, actor, streamer

BIRTHDAY
20th february 2002 (age 19)

BIRTHPLACE
london, england

ABOUT
juniper has been in the spotlight since a young age. she started as a child actor on the disney channel show, bizaardvark, as well as several other projects.

however, delgado rose to a-list stardom after the release of her debut single, drivers license.

since she had released her debut album, sour, gone on world tour and is nominated for five grammy awards.

in 2020, due to the pandemic, juniper started live streaming on twitch playing many games with content creators like valkyrae, pokimaine, disguised toast, sykkuno, corpse husband and more. she has since continued streaming during her free time, saying, "it has become one of my favourite things to do when i'm free."

BEFORE FAME
delgado was born in london, however, moved to los angeles when she was seven years old to pursue acting.

she currently has homes in both la and london, but spends most of her time at the latter as she is said to prefer the uk.

FAMILY LIFE
juniper is very close to both her parent. she doesn't not have any siblings but had commented saying she never felt like she needed one.

when asked about her name, juniper replied, "oh, my parents named me after the tree next to which my dad proposed. it was a juniper tree."

ASSOCIATED WITH
juniper is very close to her childhood best friend and, now, actress, dawson powell. the pair grew up together in los angeles and have remained close since meeting.

delgado has also become close with grammy winning singer, roman roth. roth has supported delgado since the release of her debut single and the pair have become good friends.