016: new couple alert

GAMERS
— chapter sixteen

www.enews.com
NEW COUPLE ALERT?!? DOES JUNIPER DELGADO HAVE A NEW MAN?

sara james

over night pop sensation, juniper delgado, is rumoured to be in a new relationship with none other than mclaren formula one driver, lando norris.

lando and juniper spotted together in the paddock at silverstone qualifying

the pair were first linked two months ago when the mclaren driver was asked in a qna live stream who his celebrity crush was. norris replied that it was, the one and only, juniper delgado.

during her own stream, delgado's fans sent her the video prompting her to follow the driver on instagram and begin their string of flirtatious comments on each other's posts.

only two weeks later, juniper and lando were spotted out in soho in london on a date. they were seen taking pictures with fans together before driving away in the british driver's mclaren.

they were next spotted at the zoo together, fans who took pictures with them recounted that the pair seemed very close; hugging each other or holding hands.

neither has commented on their relationship or to any of the fan's speculation about them. what do you think? are they dating or just close friends?

typing...
okay okay i'm sorry 😭 i promise the next chapter is actually the race lol i like being mean 😈 also quick disclaimer i will be using pictures of lando and luisa so just pretend for story sake 😀