018: wags

GAMERS
— chapter eighteen

www.instagram.com
wagsf1 POSTED

wagsf1

liked by enews and 39,622 otherswagsf1 lando and juniper earlier today! big congratulations to him for his first win and at his home gp 🥳🥳

wagsf1 lando and juniper earlier today! big congratulations to him for his first win and at his home gp 🥳🥳

view all comments

user holding hands 🥹🥹

user lando should do back to alex

user ALEX WAS BETTER

user the comments about alex are just not it 💀
user literally like she left him idk why fans want lando to go back to that 🙄🙄

user TEAM ALEX

LANDO'S HOUSE
london, england

JUNIPER PULLED OUT HER MAKEUP FROM THE SMALL BAG SHE HAD BROUGHT WITH HER. lando had insisted the girl come to his place after the race so they could get ready for the annual silverstone post race party.

since lando was the winner of the race he was also the guest of honour.

the british boy entered his room, a smile resting on his lips. he could hear soft humming from the bathroom as juniper applied her skincare base.

"hi," juniper turned back and smiled. lando held a kitkat in his hand motioning for her to take it. juniper walked over, plucked it out of his palm and turned back but not before lando gently grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

lando smirked when he noticed the light pink tint on the singer's cheeks. juniper cursed him, in her head, for making her feel all nervous from one touch.

the mclaren driver leaned in and locked lips with his beautiful brunette. he hadn't been able to get enough of juniper since their first kiss mere hours ago. lando had used any excuse to hold her or kiss her. he just wanted to be near her all the time.

juniper pulled away, making her boy pout, "i need to get ready."

lando sighed and nodded as juniper turned back to the mirror to continue her makeup. the brunette boy followed behind her wrapping his arms around her middle and placing one more quick kiss on her cheek before leaving the bathroom.

almost forty minutes later and juniper was all ready, she had finished her makeup and hair before, carefully, slipping into the dress she had brought with her. it was a gorgeous blue that she couldn't wait to get lando's reaction too.

lando had also gotten ready, black pants and a white button down, and now waited for his date.

juniper popped her head out of the bathroom, lando looked up from his phone and instinctively smiled.

"ready for the grand reveal?" juniper wiggled her eye brows.

"yes, i'd also like to have my bathroom back." lando joked since juni hadn't let him enter the bathroom while she got dressed. juniper rolled her eyes.

she stepped out, a satisfied smirk on her lips as lando's jaw dropped. "like it?"

the curly brunette let out a soft chuckle at her question, no shit he liked it. he inched over to her taking in everything; her eyes, her smile, her rosy cheeks, the dress.

"how do you get more and more beautiful every time i look at you?" june giggled and pressed a sweet peck on his lips.

"you don't look so bad, yourself, norris." she brushed her hands over his shoulders. "should we get going?"

the couple left the driver's home, taking his mclaren to the club where the party was happening. some paparazzi swarmed outside the club trying to get pictures of the drivers as they arrived.

lando wrapped his arm around the singer as they approached the entrance of the club, men yelling her name and pushing cameras into her face to get pictures. juniper kept her head low and shifted closer to lando.

the driver was slightly shocked by the paparazzi, of course he had fame and had encountered paparazzi before, but they had never acted with him the way they did with juniper. they were animals.

"are they always like that?" lando whispered as they safely entered the club. juniper only nodded.

"there he is!" carlos cheered when he spotted lando through the crowd. most of the drivers had arrived and relaxed in the vip section of the club. "come, drink."

carlos handed lando a beer and then passed on to juniper, she took swig out of the bottle. "a toast, to lando's first win!"

———

the night raged on, all the drivers now deep into countless drinks as they bopped to the loud music. the club had gotten more crowded as time passed.

lando approached juniper where she sat on a couch, she started to feel a little dizzy so the boy rushed to get her some water. "drink." he commanded.

the pair sat for a few minutes, lando holding the brunette's hand. "feeling better?" he asked noticing a shift in her demeanour.

juniper nodded and stood up, she pulled on their interlocked hands with a wide grin, "dance with me."

lando obeyed and followed her her onto the floor. juniper's body was immediately consumed by the music, she swayed her hips to the beat and raised her arms to the air.

lando was mesmerised. juniper locked her fingers behind his neck, their bodies leaving so space between them as they intimately grooved to the music. his hands on his hips holding her tight.

juniper was the one to connect their lips, their mouths moving roughly against each others. lando's tongue grazed june's bottom lip as it slipped into her mouth.

the atmosphere around them was hot and sweaty, their tongues fighting for dominance in the middle of the dark club.

lando pulled away to catch his breath, his eyes not leaving the girl infront of him. he could see her slightly swollen lips, from their heated make out, running the top of his thumb against them.

juniper leaned in to the brit's ear, "let's get out of here."

lando bit his lip and looked around before nodding, he took the girl's hand as he led them out of the crowds. no bothering to say goodbye, they snuck out of the club and into lando's car.

the mclaren driver let the roof of the car down as they drove off back to his place. juniper's loose waves flowing in the wind as the car picked up speed on the empty roads.

the sound of juniper's giggles only made his want to drive faster but he knew not to, instead his placed his palm on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

they were back at lando's house in no time, the pair of twenty year olds stumbling in while laughing their asses off.

"god, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." the brunette mumbled as he pressed his girl up against the wall. juniper only smiled as he kissed her.

they managed their way up the stairs and into his room, closing the door behind them to enjoying an amazing night together.

typing...
idk how to write romantic/intimate/sensual stuff 😭😭 im good with fluff but i wanted to give y'all a little something something 😝