000: celebrity crush

GAMERS
— prologue

www.twitch.com/landonorris
stream highlights

"WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?" the automated voice read out for lando.

"thank you for the sub, amy, and the very interesting question." lando stared at his screen as the subscription popped up, "my celebrity crush— well i can't say it."

lando chuckled as the chat blew up with fans begging for him to spill the beans on his celebrity crush. the formula one driver bit the inside of his cheek.

"okay okay, chat, calm down." he raised his hands in surrender, "my celebrity crush is a beautiful girl named juniper delgado. i'm a big fan of her music and i used to watch her on disney channel.. and she's very pretty and seems cool.. it was also her birthday recently so happy birthday."

lando's cheeks were dusted with a tint of pink as the chat once again exploded due to his words. he smiled shyly and pulled his hood over his head.

"alright chat, next question.."

www.twitch.com/junebug
junebug is live!

"SERIOUSLY CHAT?" juniper shook her head, disappointed, "you guys are supposed to make me laugh not fall asleep!"

the brunette sat at her desk, her legs pulled up onto her chair as she hugged them close to her, "next clip please."

"okay okay, chat, calm down..." juni's brows furrowed and she pulled herself closer to the screen, "my celebrity crush is a beautiful girl named juniper delgado. i'm a big fan of her music and i used to watch her on disney channel.. and she's very pretty and seems cool.. it was also her birthday recently so happy birthday."

juni pouted and as she looked at the camera, "wait chat, who was that? that was so cute." her heart had melted at the stranger's kinda words.

the brunette's eyes scanned the chat as people started spamming, "lando norris?" the chat filled with 'YES'.

juniper switched her stream display and paused the donation videos, she pulled up google and typed out lando's name in the search bar.

"oh shit, he's a formula one driver.." the girl went quiet as she read a few lines on the boy's wikipedia page. "okay so he's an f1 driver for mclaren, that's really cool!"

"should i follow him on instagram, chat?" june quickly searched up 'lando norris' on instagram. she started scrolling through his posts as chat voted on a poll.

"i'm going to be honest, he's kinda cute. ain't he?" she clicked on his most recent post, it was lando and a little girl on a tiny mclaren.

"don't worry, chat, i'll follow him later." she assured as she minimised her browser. "now can we please get back to our ylyl?"

www.instagram.com
landonorris POSTED

landonorris

liked by carlossainz and 1,053,347 otherslandonorris met a new fan today

landonorris met a new fan today. had a nicer car then me too...

view all comments

user ahhh this is so cute 😍

carlossainz she has the coolest car
landonorris COOLEST!

user idk what to tell you everyone's a lando fan

user ❤️❤️❤️

junidelgado she's so cute 🥰
user what about lando?
junidelgado ig he's kinda cute too 🙄

user who else is here from juni's stream
(junidelgado and 5,428 others liked this comment)

junidelgado followed landonorris

typing...
well well well