015: qualifying

GAMERS
— chapter fifteen

SILVERSTONE GRAND PRIX
northamptonshire, england

JUNIPER SMILED WHEN SHE SPOTTED LANDO, the brunette boy was waiting for her near the paddock entrance. she turned to smile at dawson, their arms interlinked, her best friend's head whipped side of side as she looked at everything around her.

juniper was also surprised, the paddock was amazing. she recognised all the names of the teams plastered on the garages, there were people in every different team uniform walking around, some people sitting and chatting over a coffee or a snack.

"this is so cool." juniper let out as she pushed herself up to hug the tall boy.

"it's one of the coolest places in the world, in my opinion." lando added. "hi, dawson right?"

dawson nodded and stuck her hand out to shake lando's, "it's good to finally meet the guy that juniper just can't seem to shut up about."

juniper nudged dawson in the side and playfully rolled her eyes as she laughed, lando smirked and turned to the singer.

"you can't shut up about me?"

"is that the mclaren garage?" juniper slipped past the boy in order to avoid the question. dawson and lando laughed and rushed to catch up to their friend.

"zak, this is juniper delgado and dawson powell. girls, this is zak brown CEO of mclaren." the girls shook hands with a sweet looking man before he had to leave.

"lando and.." an australian accent caught the trio's attention from behind, "juniper delgado."

"daniel ricciardo." june stated, the pair immediately stepping into a hug like they had known each other forever.

"our last names kinda rhyme." daniel pointed out in the hug making juni giggle.

"it's good to finally meet the famous girl lando talks about all the time." juni's eyes brightened and she turned to lando with a devilish smile. lando blushed.

juniper introduced dawson to daniel and the group of four spent some time getting to know each other in mclaren hospitality.

lando sat on one couch, patting for june to sit next to him. she complied only for the brunette driver to pull her closer and into his embrace. the pair cuddled up on the couch as they talked and laughed with their two friends.

eventually, it was time for the drivers to go get ready for qualifying.

"lan," lando stopped as daniel retreated to his driver's room, "you got this so give them hell out there."

lando smiled softly, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to junipers forehead, it never failed to make the girl's stomach explode with warmth. just the feeling of his touch sent her into another dimension.

"i'll try my best."

"that's all you have to do." juni watched as he vanished from her sight. she knew lando wasn't two hopeful this race weekend, the car hadn't had the best performance the last few races. he had expressed his concerns about it to juniper.

juniper returned of her best friend, the pair laying in wait as qualifying started.

www.formula1.com
qualifying

pos           driver
1.                carlos sainz

2.                max verstappen

3.                charles leclerc

4.                 sergio perez

5.                  lewis hamilton

6.                  lando norris

7.                  fernando alonso

8.                  george russell

9.                  zhou guanyu

10.                nicolas latifi

www.instagram.com
junidelgado POSTED

junidelgado

swipe { tagged: landonorris }

{ tagged: dawsonpowell }

liked by carlossainz and 5,111,827 others
junidelgado P6 qualifying so we took him out to dinner xx

view all comments

user ahhhh i'm so proud of him!!

carlossainz it was sm fun singing smooth operator with you
junidelgado you, carlos sainz, are a singer 🤩

user OMG I NEED A VIDEO OF THEM SINGING TOGETHER

landonorris let's get P1 tmr 😎
junidelgado ik you will xx
user you have too much faith in him 🙄

romanroth FOMO
junidelgado NEXT TIME
dawsonpowell sucks to suck ro 💀
romanroth you're mean dawn 😒

junidelgado posted a story

junidelgado 7m

junidelgado                                                              7m

typing...
heheheheheheheheheh i'm so excited for the next chapter 🤩🤩🤩