007: lando

GAMERS
— chapter seven

JUNI'S APARTMENT
london, england

papaya 🧡 wants to facetime
ACCEPT           DECLINE

JUNE SMILED AS SHE PICKED UP HER PHONE, immediately accepting the call.

"you're an angel, you know that?" lando's voice was muffled through the phone. he was laying in bed, his face sunken into a fluffy white hotel pillow.

"i'm guessing you got the playlist."

lando chuckled, "yes and i've been listening to it since i landed. thank you."

"i just wanted to do something small for you. when you're back in london i'm taking us out."

"darling," butterflies, the brunette boy sat up now. "you don't have to do anything for me."

"but you paid for dinner, and it was expensive, and the chocolates which you didn't have to do."

"i wanted to." he shrugged.

"and i want to take us out next time."

lando sighed, "this conversation isn't over." juni shot him a cheeky smile.

lando fell back onto his bed, holding his phone directly above him so he could see the brunette girl properly through the phone.

"long flight?" juniper frowned. she could see exhaustion in the boy's eyes.

lando nodded and gave a tired smile. juniper giggled and took a quick screenshot. "go to sleep."

"no." he pouted like a little child.

"why not?"

"because i'm talking to you." juni's face burned up and her heart leapt. lando winked through the screen noticing her blush.

"you can talk to me later, go to sleep."

lando rolled his eyes and nodded, "fine, but stay on call with me."

juni nodded and placed her phone down. lando also propped his phone up beside him with a pillow, he pulled the blanket over him and snuggled in. it wasn't long till he was fully asleep.

the singer watched him for a few moments, her heart melting at how peaceful he looked. she muted herself on facetime, not wanting any sudden noise from her end to wake up the boy.

taking her phone she sat down at the keyboard in her living room. she placed the phone infront of her.

beside the keyboard set up was a small table with a diary, her song book. juniper flipped through the pages, looking at the blank pages.

she hadn't written a single song in months.

it wasn't because she didn't want to write, the brunette had spent many night sitting infront of the keyboard or with her guitar getting frustrated as her brain went blank.

she had never experienced writers block in her life. it was annoying.

juniper sighed staring at the blank page, tapping her pencil against it. her eyes wandered around her apartment. books, records, plants, tv, awards, lando.

lando.

once again she caught herself admiring the sleeping boy. her eyes fixed on his every feature. his blue eyes, messy brown hair, the most adorable nose, his soft lips.

juniper chewed her lip, her fingers tracing the black and white keys. she played one chord and the rest just happened.

typing...
the fluff do be fluffing 🫠🫶