001

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Raul groaned as his alarm clock went off. He couldn't believe that summer had gone by so quick and now it was back to la uni. Although in Puerto Rico everyday is summer. He got up from his bed and opened his window taking in some fresh air. He then proceeded and walked into his bathroom to begin his morning routine. Once he was set he left his apartment and hopped into his car.

As he drove to school he decided to stop and buy himself some breakfast. Raul has been attending the university of Puerto Rico since he was 20. After high school he took a brief break and then went in along with his best friend Chris. 

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
Raul shortly arrived at school where he met up with Chris in the parking lot.

" oye papii" Chris said to Raul as they did their hand shake.

" dímelo papi." Rauw chucked. 

" you ready ?" Chris asked

" yea but already ready for it to be over." Raul replied as Chris chuckled.

The two walked in and luckily for them they had their first course together. The two walked in and there sat their Professor.

" buenos días." Raúl said to her flashing her his beautiful smile as she smirked. 

Raul shooked his head at the affect he had on women but he wasn't that type. Raul wants that one special girl that he can treat right.  He's been through his player phase already and he's over it.

There was a minute left to class as a girl came rushing in taking a seat next to Raul which was the only one empty.

" eso es lo que más me encanta de la uní ver caras diferentes." Raul said to Chris.

The girl who sat next to Raul then looked at him, his voice catching her attention. She definitely was enjoying the view. 

The profesor began calling attendance.

" Raul Alejandro?"

" Here!" He waved as she nodded again with a smirk.

" Elena Martinez." She then called out.

" presente." Elena answered causing Raul to looked next to him and Chris to look as well.

Elena's eyes then met Raul's as he simply nodded at her greeting her.

The professor then began with her introduction to the course and all the requirements.

"I recommend you exchange numbers with the two people next to you as you will be working together all semester." The profesor announced

" Elena verdad ?" Chris asked catching the girl's attention as she nodded.

" bueno vamos a cambiar de numero." Raul added as she nodded giving them her phone.

After exchanging numbers Elena left as the boys walked in the opposite direction.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

" ay Alejandra I have the finest guy in my class and he's my partner along with his best friend." Elena said thinking about Raul.

Alejandra just stood shut.