006

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Elena , Chris , and Raul were currently sitting on the bleachers waiting for Alejandra's and Camila's game to begin.

" I heard they were nervous because this team is pretty tough." Elena said to the guys.

" yea Alejandra told me about this university." Raul added catching Elena off guard.

So they're talking ? But it's just as friends tho so everything is okay and Alejandra has her issue.  She thought to herself calming down.

" They got this." Chris said sure of the two girls.

Raul and Elena nodded agreeing.

Suddenly a whistle was blown and out ran the girls since it was a home game for them. They positioned themselves accordingly on their side of the net. Meanwhile the other girls sat down since they were substitutes.

" whoo let's go!" Chris yelled causing the girls to look over at the bleachers laughing.

Alejandra's eyes met Rauw's as he sent a smile and a thumbs up. She smiled and nodded the game beginning.

It was a very intense game the other school was quite competitive but of course the girls won. 

The girls went running over to the three at the bleachers. Alejandra immediately running into Raul's arms.

" congratulation , I knew you'd win." He said to her.

Their height difference was perfect and so was the hug.

Elena suddenly coughed causing the two to separate.

" should we all go out and eat ?" Camila asked as they all nodded.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Days later

Raul and Elena were both on campus alone. Chris was sick and the girls had an away game. So the two decided to grab some lunch together.  Elena got into Raul's car and they made their way to the pizzeria.

" so tell me Raul do you have any other hidden talents ?" Elena asked

" if I tell you they won't be hidden anymore." He replied with a smirk.

" alright fair enough." She said with a smile.

" y tienes novio o que ?" Raul asked.

" nah , I simply haven't found the one. I dated someone for two years but that didn't work out." She explained to him.

" same , it's been a minute since I'm fallen for someone" Raul answered

The two then carried on a deep conversation before they decided it was best they get going.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

As Raul was dropping of Elena at her house , her parents were entering their home.

"Come meet them." She said as Raul agreed since of they were friends after all and Alejandra.

" mama , papa , este es Raul." She introduced him.

" Hola señora y señor Martinez." He said with a smile.

" Que lindo." Ms Martinez said.

" y son novios ?" Mr martinez asked

" no no." Elena and Raul both said at the same time.

Even tho Elena wished he was her boyfriend but , she has to take things slow. Meanwhile Camila and Alejandra had just pulled up into the driveway. Saving the two from the awkward situation.