007

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

2 months later

The most have passed and Alejandra and Raul have been hanging out more and more. The more he was already falling for her and he had already told Chris. Meanwhile the more time Elena was spending near Raul the more she was falling for him and she wanted to tell him.

They were currently together right now as she was helping Raul with an assignment.

" Raul do you think we can talk for a moment?" She said to him softly.

" Claro que si nena , you have my attention." He said closing his laptop.

" Raul I don't think I've ever felt this way before and I'm not good at hiding things.  I hope this doesn't change things but I am attracted to you. I like you a lot." Elena confessed looking straight into his eyes. 

Raul was shocked he couldn't believe that he never noticed but I guess that happens when your focused on someone else. Raul took Elena's hands into his.

" I appreciate you being honest with me but , I like someone else I'm sorry." Raul said to her. 

" If it's my sister , just know she's very much indecisive and not the easiest to love because of how someone made her." Elena said to him.

That someone being Benito of course.  But Raul was going to go full force because he feels something between them.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It was the weekend and the group decided to go to the club since it's been awhile. They all met up at the place. They all greeted each other and then they walked in. Raul couldn't keep his eyes off of Alejandra and he wasn't hiding it tonight.

Elena watched how flirted the two were , she hoped her sister wouldn't hurt him and had moved on.  Suddenly the two decided to get up and dance. As they were dancing things were getting pretty intense.

" vamos de aquí." She whispered pulling Raul in the direction of the exit.

They walked outside and hopped into his car. Of course Raul opening the door for her.

" para donde vamos ?" He asked

" your house." She said and he began to drive.

Within minutes they arrived at his apartment , he let her go in first locking the door behind him. She turned him around and placed her lips onto his. He instantly felt butterflies in his stomach , her lips were so soft.

He picked her up swiftly and took her to his room. He laid her gently on his bed as he began to kiss her neck. On thing leading to another.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Alejandra woke up and was getting ready to stretch when she realized she was trapped in between two arms. She slowly turned around and placed her head on his bare chest. She looked up and him and began to admire him.

Did she really like him or was it an attraction?

As she admired him his eyes fluttered open.

" buenos días mami." He said to her

" buenos días." She replied.

" me la pasé increíble anoche." He said with a smile.

" so did I." She said smiling hoping she was finally over Benito.

" Listen I like you a lot and this is not how I had it planned out. Would you maybe like to go to the movies tomorrow?" He asked

" I'd love to but , I'll meet you there because I have a game far away so I'll get ready over there and then head straight to you." She said to him as he nodded.

He leaned down and their lips met again causing butterflies in his stomach.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I normally don't say anything but , would you be down for another Rauw story ?