013

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Months Later

Elena was currently with Raul in his apartment working on an assignment.  She came over because she didn't want to be home alone since everyone is her household was busy out.   As she typed away on her computer he was distract and bother her. He laughed silently as he saw she was getting annoyed.

" pero que mucho tú jode." She said to him with an annoyed expression plastered on her face which just made him laugh even more.

" es que nena hoy es sábado deja eso. Besides your almost done and it's not even due yet." He said to her.

" But you know how I am with my school work unlike you." She said.

" ok ? Y yo te tengo a ti para ayudar me." He replied back in a sassy tone making her laugh.

" y si no te quiero ayudar que vas hacer." She said getting a bit closer to him , sort of challenging him.

" nada , voy a seguir haciendo lo que tú me digas." He said , clearly now flirting with Elena.

" so you'll drive me to school ?" She asked

" passenger princess anytime." He said to her.

" okay , y si te digo que me besé." She said biting her lip now flirting with him.

" acho mami, ven." Raul said placing his hand on her cheek kissing her.

Their lips moved in sync , butterflies in both their stomachs. This was the moment Elena had been waiting for so long. About a month ago Raul realized he had feelings for Elena.

They pulled away and Elena smiled at him as he returned the smile.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

A week later
Benito was having a party at his house and of course everyone was invited. Alejandra , Camila , and Chris were already there. Camila and Chris still can't seem to admit that they like each other.

As Benito and Chris were finishing up putting the beers in buckets , Elena and Raul walked in hand in hand.

" Dímelo." Raul said catching all of their attention as Elena smiled and waved, the two still holding hands.

" By the way , there's a ton of people outside getting ready to come in so start with the music." Elena said as Raul nodded.

" let the party begin." Benito said playing music.

Instantly everyone who was outside just crowded in. Suddenly the smell of alcohol joined the mix as well.

" let's dance." Elena whispered to Raul taking his hand guiding him to the "dance floor".

She wrapped her arms around his neck as they began moving in sync. The two of them singing along with smiles on their faces. It was in this moment that Raul realized he couldn't be happier and that he was going to make Elena his girlfriend officially soon. Maybe Elena was his happy ending. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Alejandra saw and softly smiled.

The truth is , Alejandra will always have un corazón despeinando.

The End

I know it was short but I hope you all enjoyed. My new Rauw story is up please check it out. It is called " Enchule" show love and share.  Thank you so much!!