002

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

" Elena are coming with me to practice or not ?!"Alejandra shouted out to her younger sister.

" sure, I don't want to be home alone anyways." Elena said coming down the stairs.

Alejandra and Elena still live with their parents. Alejandra is looking into the nursing field meanwhile Elena still hasn't decided. Meanwhile Alejandra as well plays on the volleyball team for the university, she just made the team.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

" Hola Nenaa." Camila Alejandra's best friend greeted her as she walked into the gym.

" hey , what's up?" Alejandra said smiling giving her a hug.

" how was your first day back yesterday?" Camila asked her. 

" It was pretty good." She replied back with a shrug.

" same the usual already missing summer , y Elena?" Camila asked nodded towards her best friend's sister.

" she said she had a good day , she wouldn't stop talking about a guy in her class I don't know." Alejandra said not paying her sister any attention.

Just then their coach walked out blowing the Whistle signaling they should start getting ready.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

After two hours of practice the girls were finally done.

" finally , tengo hambre." Elena whined.

" I'm down to grab some pizza." Camila said

"Then let's go." Alejandra said grabbing her bag.

It took the girls 15 minutes before they arrived at a pizza shop.

The girls walked into the pizza shop and found the owner laughing with two young men at a table who were eating a pie and playing cards.

" viste que el es un cabrón." Chris said pointing at Raul as the two laughed at Chris.

This is Chris and Raul's favorite pizzeria. They have been coming here since they were little.

" Chris? Raul?" Elena spoke up.

" oh hey Elena nena." Chris said smiling as Rauw nodded and flashed his smile.

" now who is that ?" Camila whispered to Elena.

" That's Raul I was telling Alejandra about him." She replied.

" No not him his friend." Camila clarified.

" oh that's Chris his friend." Elena stated as Camila nodded clearly thinking he was cute.

Meanwhile Alejandra was ordering their pizza.

" come we should sit with them." Elena said dragging Camila.

" can we join ?" Camila asked

" claro que si." Rauw replied.

Elena immediately sat next to Raul , Camila next to Chris , and then Alejandra came and sat next to Camila across from Rauw and Elena.

" Guys this is my sister Alejandra and our friend Camila." Elena introduced.

" Ella es mia okay?" Alejandra teased " and nice to meet you both."

Raul's eyes were on her and Chris quickly noticed and kicked his leg.

" oye cabron!" Raul said to him as he smirked , Raul smiled and laughed to himself knowing Chris knew what was up.

" and what's so funny?" Elena asked clueless.

" oh nothing." Raul replied calming down.

" son boricuas no ?" Alejandra asked

" pues claro." Raul replied his eyes finally locking with hers. This time Elena noticed it.

" So how old are you guys anyway?" She asked hoping now Raul would look at her.

" We're both 23." Chris asked causing Raul to look at him.

" Same here and Elena is 21." Camila said point at Elena after.

" la baby." Alejandra said smiling at her sister.

They all continued to have small talk as they continued to all eat , then they all went their own ways.

" bueno un placer conocerlas." Raul said smiling and waving at the two girls.

" igual." Alejandra said looking right back at him.

" bye guys." Elena said going in for a hug as she took in his scent.

Elena was definitely crushing ...