011

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Alejandra woke up the next morning. She groaned as she tried to sit up. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. Suddenly the door opened reveling a shirtless Raul with a towel around his waist.

" oh shit , you're awake. give me one second." He said as he went inside his closet to change.

" How you feeling ?" He asked with not much emotion.

" My head is pounding." She groaned.

" well let's get you some pain killers , food , and I'll take you home." Raul said getting ready to walk out his room.

" wait Raul." She said causing him to turn around.

" hm?"

"Thank you and I'm sorry." She said to him.

" this is the last time I'm going to be here to save you and it's a promise." He said and walked out.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul dropped her off at her house and as soon as she walked in Elena and Camila flooded her with questions.

" who's hoodie is that ?" Camila asked

" Raul's." She whispered.

" are you serious you get drunk and call him?" Elena asks

" I wasn't going to call you guys so this can happen." Alejandra answered.

" first you hurt him and then you call him when your drunk." Elena says getting even more angry.

" what is the problem ?" Alejandra asks

" I love him and he loves you , that's the problem!" Elena shouts as she storms out of the house and into her car.

" why didn't she tell me she loves him ?" Alejandra asked looking at Camila.

" I honestly thought you knew." Camila answered

Alejandra threw herself on the coach , this whole situation making her headache even worse.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Elena made it to Raul's apartment knocking on the door with tears in her eyes.

" hey hey , what happened?" He whispers as he opens the door letting her in.

" Alejandra and I got into a little argument." She croaked her voice a bit raspy from the crying.

" what was it about ?" He asked looking at her.

She looked at him and stood silent.  He already knew the answer. He pulled her into a hug.

" yo te amo , y me duele." Elena began.

" it hurts to know that you cried and that she did that to you. Especially knowing that nothing will change Raul. Her heart is full of Benito , she thinks she can just rush into things and he'll disappear. And no matter what he does we know he loves her too." Elena finished off.

Raul hugged her tighter and placed multiple kisses on her forehead. Elena instantly began to laugh.

" know that I appreciate you and the care you have for me. I care for you a lot as well. And know that I'm no longer looking after your sister. But , I need some time though." He said to her.

" No and you guys should definitely talk." She suggested as he nodded.

" but I'm not continuing with her back and forth knowing she loves him." He added making it clear.

Elena nodded understanding. The two then spent the rest of the day together.