012

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

" Benito what is it that we're doing ? I'm tired of this I don't want to keep going back and forth. I don't want to have these feelings for you if it's all going to go to waste. " Alejandra said as she paced back and forth in front of him.

" How about we make it work , no more games." He spoke.

" you say that and then you do something else." She said frustrated.

"No I mean it , I want to be with you. Nobody else is you." He said to her as she nodded.

" But I know you think about him too." He said to her.

" Yes but you came first and I can't get over you. I love you." She said making her choice.

And now there was no going back ...

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul was in his apartment finishing up getting ready as he was going to pick up Chris and go out. When there was a knock at his door. With a confused expression on his face he made his way to the door. He opened the door and there stood Alejandra. 

" hey , can we talk ?" She asked as he nodded making way for her to come inside.

" I want to start off with I'm sorry for leaving you there and I'm sorry for ever leading you on knowing I'm still in love with Benito. You deserve love and to be happy you are an amazing guy." Alejandra spoke

" el amor no se pelea , I'm glad you guys are working it out. It's all okay , I'll be ok as long as we can all be friends." Raul said with a smile as she nodded returning the smile.

" Ofcourse , I think Benito , Chris , and you will get a long pretty well actually." She said with a laugh.

" I appreciate you coming here to talk to me." He said.

After saying a few more things to each other they both left Raul's apartment and went their separate
ways.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul met up with Chris and told him everything.

" I'm glad you guys talked about it because it would've made the whole friend group so weird. We probably wouldn't have been able to all hang out."
Chris said as Raul nodded.

" Yea man and I'm good. There's plenty of girls out there for me. I'm happy her and Benito got to work things out. Ella lo ama y se nota." Raul stated as Chris nodded agreeing.

It was officially time for Raul to move on , will he ?