004

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

" Bro are you ready ?" Chris groaned waiting for his best friend to be ready.

" ya voy relájate." Raul replied back.

Raul sprayed some cologne and was finally ready.

" who's driving ?" Chris asked hoping Raul would say he was so that he could drink.

" I know you want to drink so I'll drive." He replied.

" yes!" Chris cheered as he danced out of Raul's apartment.

They got into Chris's car and off they went to meet up with the girls at the club.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

The boys had arrived , they were asked for their Id's and then they walked right in. Instantly the smell of alcohol and the loud music greeting them. More people began to pile in behind them. In the distance , they saw a hand waving at them. They instantly knew it was Elena so they made their way over.

" Que tal como están?" Raul spoke over the music his eyes instantly meeting with Alejandra's.

" long time no see." Camila joked and Chris smiled.

" Are ya going to sit or what ?" Alejandra teased with a smirk.

" I don't think we came to sit." Chris said

" So ya know how to dance ?" Elena asked.

Chris looked over at Raul and smirked. Suddenly Raul began to dance and he was very good at it. He definitely took the girls by surprised they were indeed impressed.

" Can I dance ?" He then asked as Elena flipped him off.

" I'll be right back I'm going to grab a drink." Rauw said and walked to the bar.

After he got his drink he began to make his way back through the crowded dance floor. As he walked he felt a soft hand tug on his wrist pulling him back. He turned around and saw Alejandra. She grabbed his drink and placed it on their table. SAFAERA then began to blast through the speakers of the club.

Alejandra just wanted to have a good time nothing serious. She turned around and began to dance on him , the two of them having un perreo intenso. Raul placed his hand on her hip and he followed her lead. She leaned her head back against his chest enjoying the music. He swiftly then turned her around so they were face to face , her arm around his neck and his hand firmly on her hip as the song was soon coming to an end.

Elena just sat their and watched. Of course Raul would find Alejandra attractive she thought to herself. But , she knew he wouldn't get involved with her sister. Well she hoped he wouldn't.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

After their perreo intenso Raul and Alejandra decided to sit for a bit. Until she decided she wanted to grab a drink. She got up and told them she would be right back.

She then got her drink and began to walk back until someone stood in front of her.

" Que haces bailando con el ?" He asked.

" oh ahora me estás velando?" Alejandra asked

" baila conmigo." Benito whispered into her ear , sending shivers down her spine.

Instead of saying no she ended up giving in and it was now her second round of perreo intenso.

Back at the table Raul was looking into the dance floor and instantly spotted her. She saw how her and the guy were very comfortable and touchy compared to how they danced.

" and who is that Alejandra is dancing with ?" Raul asked looking at Elena and Camila catching their attention.

" that's Benito her ex boyfriend , they're complicated." Camila responded as Raul nodded.

As Raul kept staring Benito looked up and sent a smirk his way. Rauw instantly looked away taking a sip of his soda.

Chris sent a look his way as Raul nodded back signaling he was ok. I mean why would he be bothered , he just met her , he just thinks she's attractive and nothing more. He just sat there wondering what was Alejandra's story with Benito.  Well is , because he's clearly still in her life.