009

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Elena was currently in her room pacing back and forth. She was angry , how could Alejandra hurt Raul like this. She knew he could do so much better than her sister.

" Call Chris and see how Raul is doing , he has to be with him." Elena said as Camila nodded dialing Chris.

After a few rings Chris answers.

" hey what's up?" He says.

" we just want to know how's Raul holding up ?" Camila asks.

" well he's angry and sad , cried a bit. He finally knocked out on the couch. Hopefully when he wakes up he'll be better." Chris said as Elena got even more sad and concerned.

" hopefully , he got warned though." Camila said.

" yea I know but Raul when he falls he falls you know." Chris replied with a sigh.

They spoke to Chris for a bit more before hanging up.  When suddenly they heard the door downstairs open signaling someone was home.

" hey guys I'm back." Alejandra said walking into Elena's room. 

Elena began to cry she couldn't hold it in. 

" you ruin everything !" She shouted in Alejandra's face.

Alejandra was lost and confused. She completely had forgotten about Raul. Camila got up, looked at her in the eyes , and left the room following Elena. Alejandra sat alone in the room beginning to think.

Then it hit her , she left Raul waiting ...

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Elena made it to class and saw Raul and Chris. Chris smiled and waved meanwhile Raul barely acknowledged he was still a bit down. Elena sighed as Chris shrugged his shoulders.

" what do you say if we get pizza later ?" Elena said trying to get something out of Raul.

" I'll go." He said softly as Chris and Elena both smiled.

After class had ended they met up with Camila and all headed to the pizzeria where they were able to make Raul feel better in the slightest.

" there's that beautiful smile." Elena said causing him to smile even more.

Suddenly his smile faded as Alejandra walked in hand in hand with Benito. She spotted them and began to walk their way.

" hey , can we join you guys ?" She asked and suddenly it grew awkward. 

"Sure." Raul spoke taking them all by surprise.

They each scooted over so Benito and Alejandra could fit. They would try to make small conversation but it was all just too awkward.

" creo como que está muy caliente aquí , me voy" Raul spoke up being a bit shady catching Alejandra's attention.

" igual , además ustedes están en una cita." Elena said referring to her sister and boyfriend.

And just like that they all left the pizzeria leaving the couple alone ...