008

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

Raul was nervous about his date tonight. Everything worked out perfectly fine , Alejandra liked him too. He still didn't understand what we're all the warning about.  Even before when they hung out alone Alejandra never gave him a reason to step back and forget her. Instead she kept attracting him more and more. She was beautiful both inside and out.  He couldn't help but wonder what is it that she is hiding.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Elena was busy stressed about her game today. She completely had lied to Raul that he couldn't pick her up because she would be back way before then. She just wanted to drive herself incase of anything. She could've just simply told him that but she didn't want to make him feel bad. Also , nobody knew what happened last night nor about their date tonight.

The game had gone by so fast , they ended up winning again. The girls have been undefeated and it's a good look for them and the entire school. Alejandra was currently in her room finishing up her make up as she was already dressed to go to the movies. When suddenly the door to her room opened.

" Que pasa Elena ?" She asked assuming it was her sister.

" no es Elena." Benito spoke.

" que haces aquí ?" Alejandra asked

" I want to take you out and I won't take no for answer." He spoke getting closer to her.

" but what if I don't want to go out with you." She said

" don't fight it mami I know you want to. Yo estoy loco por ti and I want to make it up you and work things out." He whispered into her ear kissing her cheek.

He always knew how to make her fall and be weak.

" fine." She said giving in completely forgetting about Raul.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul sat in his car waiting for Alejandra , it had already been more than an hour and she hadn't arrive. He began to grow worried so he tried calling her only except that the call wouldn't go through. So he then decided to call Camila who was with Elena.

" hey Raul what's up?" Camila said putting him on speaker.

" hola Camila , y estás con Alejandra ?" He asked getting straight to the point.

" no estoy con Elena , ella salió con Benito." Camila replied.

Raul just stood silent.

" Raul estás ahí ? Que paso ?" Camila asked how worried.

" nada es que , we were supposed to be on a date right now I've been waiting over an hour but now I see." He said hanging up.

Camila and Elena looked at each other in shock. They felt bad but they warned him. Elena sent him a text saying " te lo dije".

Raul saw the text and hit his steering wheel. He was furious , he started the car and made his way to Chris's house.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul made it to Chris's house and his eyes were red clearly he'd been crying but it was out of anger.

" No me gusta cuando me cohen de pendejo." He said furious after he explained what just happened.

Chris just sat and listen.

" pero es que ella me gusta tanto." Raul said as he sat down.

Last night replaying in his head. Now he knew what her issue was, she can't get over her ex.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Anything specific you'd like to see in the next Rauw story ?