010

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓏𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜

It was a Saturday night and Chris was currently at Raul's apartment. They were playing videos games.

" cabrón ! Me mataste!" Chris screams as Raul laughs doing a victory dance.

Suddenly Raul's phone started to go off. He picked it up and as soon as he saw the caller ID he ignored it and threw it on the couch.

" es ella ?" Chris asked his friend as he nodded.

His phone then went off again. He looked at it and was about to decline again. But,he then thought, what if something is happening ?

" Dímelo." He spoke into the phone.

"Raulll please pick me uppp." Alejandra slurred clearly drunk.

" donde estas ? I'll be there quick." He said already fidgeting to get his keys and jacket.

She told him where she was and he hung up.

" she's drunk I'll be back." He said to Chris as he walked out his apartment.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Raul arrived at the club immediately going inside looking for Alejandra. He found her sitting at the bar with her head on it. Her eyes looking heavy as ever.

" Alejandra , get up please." He said to her , she looked at him and made an attempt but she almost hit the ground instead.

Raul then picked her up bridal style as they exited the club and made their way to his car. Once he buckled her up in the passenger seat he made his way to the driver side , got in , and off they went.

" I can't take you home, not like this. What even happened ?" Raul spoke to her.

" Benito , he did this." She spoke.

" what did he do ?" He asked curious.

" I think he cheated." She slurred as Raul rolled his eyes.

Before they knew it they were standing outside of his apartment. Raul picked Alejandra up once again bridal style and took her inside.

" wtf !" Chris shouted as he saw them and the state Alejandra was in.

" I couldn't take her home like this." Raul said as Chris sighed and nodded.

Raul took her to his room and laid her on his bed. He took of her heels so she could be more comfortable. He then took some wipes and wiped off the makeup off her face. As he was about to get up she pulled him back.

" Raul stay , I like you." She said before her eyes closed.

He stook his head and made his way to the living room to Chris.

" Ella tiene el corazón despeinado!" He shouted.