SIX : REBELLION AND JEALOUSY

After the wedding, Harry and Meghan's 72 days of being working royals began - that was after Meghan was well prepared by etiquette experts and advisors. Catherine and Sophie tried to help her through the journey too but they were pushed away. 

This wasn't only the beginning of their short period of work though, it was also the beginning of Meghan's rebellion, the first step in her evil plan. She continued her disrespect towards the family, the culture and the British people.. the clearest sign of which, was her persistence to keep her public work unprofessional. Do you ever see a couple working an office job together, all over each other, in front of everyone ? No. Or do you ever see someone always breaking the dress code, which is there to represent the institution and its values ? Probably not & even if so they face consequences because of it. I bet you can all agree that the previous examples make perfect sense, but Meghan wasn't having any of it and all what she wanted was to be in control, it didn't matter if that costed her professional image or if it meant that she was disrespecting a culture and the customs and traditions of a family that has been there for more than 11 centuries.

What I referred to as her rebellion is what the public saw, and unfortunately many were supportive of her actions. I get that these sort of rules and traditions can be outdated, but what people don't see is that this is just our work and our job, it is not our whole life. The fact that we're always in the public eye allows people to mix up how we present ourselves professionally, with the people we actually are and the private life we have, which is something that has annoyed me since I was very young, since I first understood my future and my role.

The part which the public did not see though, is what I call Meghan's jealousy.. until this point, Meghan was this sweet, kind angel in the eyes of the public, and I have to admit, she was able to put on this act very well.. with my mother as her number one inspiration of course. Don't get me wrong, it is beautiful when I see people view the woman who meant the world to me as someone to look up to, but it infuriates me when they want to be her.. because in my heart, I refuse to accept that anyone would ever be able to replace her, and I am sure anyone who suffered this type of loss would agree.

Anyways, sorry, I got carried away, back to Meghan's jealousy.. this started soon after spring ended, just as the new couple were beginning to settle in. Meghan became obsessed with other royal women around her, but especially my wife.. she saw her as her competitor without Catherine ever doing anything to her. She used to fume with anger when brands would approach my wife first with their newest designs as she'd been a long time customer, she used to throw some more of her usual tantrums if Catherine got more compliments by the media at an event which they both attended, and finally and most importantly.. Meghan used to be completely devastated when the media would leave her behind to talk about my wife with our children.

Because she always saw Catherine as this threat, she wanted to be like her so she can get the attention she receives, if not more. So, the way she saw best for herself to win the game, was to drag a child into the world very early on in the marriage.. I know you must think that it's not my business, but I care because I was a victim of this.. if my parents had waited just a few more months before taking the decision to have a child, maybe I would have had a more peaceful childhood and I wouldn't have had to suffer being the outcome of their failing marriage.

••

At Louis' christening in July, Meghan's anger and envy couldn't be hidden anymore, the way she looked at Catherine and our babies when the cameras were away & the attitude she treated us with, made it all clear. At the end of the day when our cars were lined up to leave, we could all hear her argue with Harry inside their car about how she desperately wanted a child as soon as possible.. he seemed hesitant about the matter and suggested that they wait a bit but she pulled out the "I would do something to myself if I didn't become a mother" card, and of course because she had always made him live in the fear of losing her just like he lost our mother, he had to oblige. We tried to pretend that we didn't hear anything as we were aware that this is a private conversation, but as we were drifting to leave, we could see him holding her hands and begging her for forgiveness like a baby.. as soon as they saw us they acted normal, as it was truly an ironic sight.

••

To our expectation, Meghan announced her pregnancy to us a number of weeks later, but she did it in the most disrespectful way possible. It was the day of my cousin Eugenie's wedding, Meghan was secretly pregnant at the time but of course she had to involve the media, the attention and the rumors into her life because she wasn't able to live without some news out there in the world about her - she gave the public a glimpse of her bump at the ceremony so people would speculate that she's expecting - but that wasn't the worst part yet.. how she announced the pregnancy to us as a family was through going around and telling everyone AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION ! Truly a woman who has no shame, she doesn't only break protocol but also well known social rules. Unsurprisingly, Eugenie didn't find anything wrong with it as she had already been friends with Meghan since a few years back & throughout that time Meghan managed to manipulate her and win her over, but everyone else, was furious.

I wish I could say that the period in which Meghan was pregnant was uneventful, but unfortunately I would be lying if I said that. At the beginning of the following year, Meghan's true colors were yet to be even more clear and it was nothing but disgusting.