THANK YOU ❤️

And just like that

And just like that.. it is a wrap for "HEIR" ! 📕❤️

I can't lie and say that I'm not a little bit sad that this chapter and this project is over 🥲. The idea of "Heir - Prince William", first came to me in January of this year, when William's not-so-lovely brother (🤭😂) decided to publish his own memoir in which he told his side of the story but accidentally ended up exposing himself and his wife along the way.

During the time when we were reading the many snippets from the book, I was inspired to try and imagine William's side as well. Through writing what I think he might have felt & the situations I think he might have gone through.. I found a new sense of supporting him and letting the world know how much pain and hurt was caused to him by someone he once considered his best friend. I also very much enjoyed imagining intimate and emotional scenes between him and his loved ones during challenging times 💖. Overall, I really loved constructing that side to him - which even if some parts of it is imaginary - we all know that it is true & it is present in reality 💙.

I'm very happy that this kind and caring soul has been free from his brother's drama for a good amount of months & I hope it always stays that way 🤍. He has already passed the hard part and he has silently defeated all the hate, rumors and accusations that were once thrown at him.. he is now respected and valued just as it should be and just like he deserves 🫶🏻.

With all the love to William Arthur Philip Louis, the Prince of Wales and the Future King of the United Kingdom.. I close this book and this chapter. Thank you to everyone who loved it and supported it, I am very grateful and I know he would be too 💞.

///////////

If you'd like to keep up with me (the writer) & know about any upcoming projects, you can find me on my Instagram blog @royalist.miro !

See you there ! Comment a crown emoji 👑 on my latest post about "HEIR" so I can know that you came from here 😉.