9: A battle of Will

S1 Ep7: The bathtub

"Hmph" Y/n rolled his eyes at the chief of police telling him to meat him in his office.

"You won't believe us" Jonathan adds before they can even start to get up.

"Why don't you give me a try? At this point I'll believe anything" Hopper practically snarls at Jonathan as the three of them get up.

A few moments later

"You say blood draws this thing?" Hopper sighs holding a picture of t he monster Jonathan managed to get some time ago.

"We don't know. It's just a theory" Nancy responds. Hopper hands Joyce the photo.

Hearing some shouting outside the room Hopper leaves to go handle it and Joyce pulls Jonathan out of the room.

"You think he believed us?" Nancy asks. Y/n shrugs and leans on her shoulder. All this stuff is making him rather tired.

•••••••••••

"Brenner!" Zero screams over a small microphone attached to his ear. Today he was assigned to something different.

Make direct contact with whatever monster was out there.

Currently it was chasing him around a large disfigured field with cracks of glowing red lining the ways.

"Calm down Zero! Remember what you've been getting ready for!" Brenner shouts over the mic. Having none of it Zero escapes back into the portal with the monster following close behind.

Slicing through multiple scientists on the way in the monster chases Zero until he is safely behind the sealed door. Being forced to go back inside the portal by scientists who use flamethrowers the monster retreats.

"Do not be afraid Zero. You'll get the hang of it. Eventually" Brenner mumbles the last part and let's Zero go back to his room.

•••••••

"Their trying to find the kids. Which means we must always be on the move" Hopper hands the binoculars to Nancy who sees the Hawkins lab people searching around for any sign of Y/n or El.

"All of this for them?" Nancy looks up to see the helicopter flying around Hawkins.

Getting into the car Y/n was in the back between Jonathan and Nancy with Joyce in the passenger seat and Hopper in driver.

"Do you have any clue on where they might be? Because we need to find them before they do" Hopper points at Brenner and his team now getting into their cars and driving away from the wheelers house.

"I can find them" Y/n says.

"How?" Neither Joyce of Hopper knew of Y/ns ability's so why not show them? Unfolding his ears and tails he closes his eyes as he's plunged into the darkness.

"Get down!" Mike shouts at his friends to hide under the broken seats of the abandoned school bus. The helicopter flew over shining it's light on the bus before moving away.

Following the sound of the helicopter Y/n got a full view of the area they were in.

"Junkyard" He said, returning to the physical world. Nodding Hopper stomped his foot on the medal and raced off towards the area.

Three of the men stood in the area searching. One of the men noticed bikes underneath the bus and motioned to come forwards.

Opening the door they were about to step inside but were stopped as a wave of electricity washed over them, completely frying their brains in an instant.

Standing up Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and El looked to see Y/n with his bleeding eyes looking at them.

"Let's go" El was the first to follow with Mike right behind. Hopper guarded the area to make sure no one else was coming and started to drive off once everyone was in the car.

After a long car ride, and lots of in between (Mostly from Nancy and Hopper) over Y/n trying to find Will they came to an agreement that El would find them in a giant bathtub.

A/n: I ain't writing all that so short chapter today