Sun

I got up to the sound off my alarm, I opened my eyes glancing at the sun beginning to rise, it was indeed a beautiful day

it was indeed a beautiful day.
I rolled out off bed heading to the bathroom to get showered and changed I have to go check out some farmers market around the area, I need to find the perfect place to buy some fresh produce to start meal planning for Joe's boxer.

"Hey your up early,"
Joe said handing me a cup off coffee as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah I have to check out some off the farmers market."
"I have to get started on the meal prep for your guy,"
"I have literally been up all night calculating the amount off calories for every dish and how am I gonna prepare meals to help him loose weight and also stay healthy and also the food needs to taste delicious,"
"I'm a chef off course my meals have to be good."
I said taking a sip off my coffee.

"And why are you up so early."
I asked walking over to where he was standing.

"Ryan goes running here on the beach every morning,"
He said pointing to a guy in the distance in a black hoodie and sweatpants running on the shoreline.

"Cool,"
"I would off love to stay and meet him but I have to get going I'm late."
"And I may not be home for the rest off the day I'm going to meet up with some friends."
I said grabbing my keys walking away.

"Okay but don't forget we have dinner tonight at Ryan's."
He shouted.

"Don't worry I'll be back in time."
I shouted back before closing the door.

Ryan POV

The weather was beautiful today I was a bit cold but not for that long because the sun was beginning to come out, I love running here, something about the sea relaxes me, it's a good way to start my day before my crazy training schedule starts.
The fight is in a month and I'm beginning to feel the excitement build up, I feel a lot off things but not nervous.

"How was the run?"
Joe ask as I made my way into the house.

"It was amazing."
I said taking a set on the kitchen counter.

"Everything is going perfectly,"
"with your running, training and diet we will make that weight with ease."
Joe said smiling.

"Where's my new chef is she up yet?"
I asked grabbing a water from the refrigerator.

"She is actually up and out,"
"She is in search of a farmers market to find the perfect produce to start prepping your meals."
"She said she was up all night calculating and planning everything."
Joe said laughing.

"She is serious about her job isn't she?"
I asked laughing.

"Yes she is and she will kill you if you cheat or go off her schedule."
"So you better behave."
He said.

She sounds feisty,"
"Is she feisty?"
I ask.

"Yes very feisty."
He said taking a deep breath.

"Is she pretty?"
I ask smiling.

"Yes, she is beautiful beyond words."
"And she is also engaged."
He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound that way."
"Are you guys coming to dinner tonight?"
I asked changing the subject.

"Yes we're coming."
He said smiling.

"Well I'll pick you guys up at 7:00"
I said before grabbing my keys leaving.

"Well I'll pick you guys up at 7:00"I said before grabbing my keys leaving

Later that day

Aluna POV

I made my into the house it was already 7:00pm, Joe is going to kill me.

"I know I'm late."
I said running past Joe who was sitting in the living room with another person who's back was facing me.
I'm sure it was Ryan I forgot Joe said he was picking us up.

I hurried to my room grabbing a skirt and top for my suitcase running into the bathroom,
I quickly put my hair in a bun getting in the shower.
Putting some body wash in my hands lathering up my body then washing it off.
I dried my skin apply lotion and perfume then slipped on my shirt then top, the slit in my skirt was a bit high for the occasion but I chose to ignore it because I'm late.
I put my hair up in a loose bun, letting some loose strands fall on both sides of my face.
I applied some lipstick and mascara keeping the makeup minimal because I didn't have much time.

"I'm almost ready"
I shouted coming out of the bathroom looking around for my my nude heals.
I found my heals grabbing it and my purse running down the stairs almost tripping a few times.
I took a seat at the bottom off the steps putting on my heals as I herd footsteps off someone approaching.
I glanced down seeing a pair off Nikes I guessed it was Ryan.

"I'm sorry I'm late,"
"I haven't seen my friends in a long time,"
"I got carried away and lost track off time,"
I said while still putting on my shoe.

"It's okay."
He said making me instantly look up because I found his voice to be familiar.
And of course my eyes instantly widened as my gaze went to his face.