What I what.

"Mind if I sit here,"
Ryan said making me look up at him.

"Yes I do."
I said putting away my headphones.

"Very funny."
he said sitting next to me opening my sketchbook making me instantly grab it from him putting it away.

"Aluna doesn't like anyone looking into that book."
Joe said smiling.

"So you are a dad?"
I asked sitting up looking at him smiling.

"Yup."
He said returning the smile.

"So where is the baby mama?"
I asked making Joe roll his eyes at me.

"You mean baby mamas, they both have different mothers."
Sean, Ryan's brother said taking a seat next to Joe as Ryan gave him a nasty look.

"Well you're a very busy guy."
I said making Sean and Joe laugh.

"To answer your question both the baby mamas and I are broken up but we have a civil relationship for the kids."
Ryan said looking down at his hands.

"Someone has a commitment problem."
I said making Sean laugh.

"Look who's talking, it takes one to know one."
Joe said catching me off guard, I was about to defend myself but then I realized he was right,
so for once in my life I shut up.

"Well it's nice seeing how compassionate you are towards them."
I said looking at Ryan.

"So what commitment problem do you have Aluna?"
Sean asked catching me off guard.

"I'm trying my best to figure that out right now because Joe insisted that I have one."
I said taking a deep breath.

"Did you have the problem before or after you came to California?"
Ryan asked looking into my eyes.

"I need to use the washroom, please excuse me."
I said looking at Ryan as he got off the seat with an confused expression so I can pass.
I walked the the washroom closing the door behind me, I opened the faucet splashing some water on my face when suddenly I heard a knocking on the door.

"Just a minute!"
I said grabbing a towel drying my face then putting my hair up in a bun.
I opened the door seeing Ryan standing there.
I was about to step outside when he blocked me stepping inside closing the door behind him.

"Did I say something to upset you?"
He asked scanning my face.

"No actually yea, I'm tired of people asking questions about my relationship,"
"I understand Joe he's my family."
"But you don't have the right to ask me personal questions, our relationship is professional nothing more."
I said watching as his facial expression changed.

"You have serious issues, you are the most cold hearted person I have ever met,"
He said looking at me with the most disappointing look on his face, a look that I have never seen before.
I watched as he turned his back to me opening the washroom door storming away.

"Ryan!"
I said taking a deep breath instantly realizing how harsh my words was to him.
But he ignored my call walking away.
A felling off repentance came over me, regretting what I said to him,
Because as much as I refuse to admit it,
Ryan is probably one off the many reasons I don't want to go back home to Paris, as much as I deny it he has made his way into my cold heart as he just comment.
I made my way out off the washroom walking back to my seat, Ryan was back in his seat with his headphones on strolling trough his phone and by the awkward silence off everyone I definitely knew they overheard our conversation earlier, we were in a small jet after all.
I let out a sigh putting on my headphones closing my eyes.