Please

Sir can you drive a little faster.
I said to the cab driver as I made my way home,
It's 5:45 I totally lost track off time,
after the club we went to grab something to eat, my phone died on me and Sadie wouldn't tell me the time no matter how many times I asked, she said I need to relax.
After finding out the time from a guy at the restaurant, I stormed out leaving Sadie behind.
I literally have an hour to get home take a shower and prepare breakfast for Ryan.

"Drop me off here."
I said to the driver a few meters away from the house, hopefully I could sneak into the house without Joe noticing my outfit,
I forgot my jacket at the club and I'm sure Joe is up probably waiting for Ryan to arrive to go running.
I quickly walked into the property and to my surprise the front gate was open.

"Where are you coming from?"
A voice said startling me.

My eyes came upon Ryan who was getting out off his jeep with a confused look on his face.

"Not your business."
I said making my way to the front door peeping through the front window to see if Joe was anywhere near so I can open the door and sneak upstairs to my room, without him noticing me.
But of course he was sitting in the living room having a cup off coffee.

"Are you trying to sneak in?"
Ryan said standing next to me with a mischievous look on his face.

"No I'm not."
I said looking at him annoyed.

"Ok then."
he said ringing the doorbell, making me go into instant panic.

"Give me your jacket!"
I said to Ryan while looking through the window seeing Joe approaching the door.

"Why?"
He ask smiling.

"Please Ryan just give me your Jacket."
"Joe is an old fashion guy he will be disappointed in my attire."
I said pleading with Ryan as he look at me from head to toe with a smirk on his face.

"So Joe doesn't know his sweet innocent niece dresses like a hot Instagram model."
He said folding his arms shaking his head in disappointment.

"Please Ryan."
I said taking a deep breath.

"Fine, here you go."
"But I you owe me one."
He said taking off his jacket giving it to me,
I quickly slipped it on just I'm time as the door opened.

"We'll look who's home,"
Joe said looking at me with his hands on his waist.

"Well I kept my promise, I'm home in time to prepare breakfast."
I said walking past him heading straight to my room.
I hurried taking a shower getting dressed,
I walked to my window seeing Ryan running in the distance,
I looked at my phone seeing it was 6:30 I have a half hour to prepare breakfast.

Ryan POV

While running I kept catching myself giggling thinking about the situation with Luna earlier,
When I saw her walking well more like sneaking in I was a bit confused at first.
I thought she was sneaking in because it was sunrise and she probably was supposed to be back home early,
but she was sneaking in because she didn't want Joe to see her outfit.
I have to admit she is a very beautiful girl, but that outfit hit differently, she looked smoking hot in that black skirt and nude top.
To bad she's engaged and  she's also Joe's niece,
I would off definitely tried asking her out but then again I think she hates me and also she is a grumpy old witch sometimes.
She is probably the first girl that I have met that never flirted with me because off who I am.
She sees past my fame and popularity.
I decided to play a little prank on her by pressing the door bell, the look on her face was priceless when she realized Joe was approaching.
I have to admit I enjoyed hearing her beg for my jacket,
I gave in giving it to her because I could she that she respected Joe and didn't want him to see her.
I have already made up my mind that I may not be having breakfast this morning because she is probably exhausted from partying all night
She is probably past out by now in her bed.
I made my way back to Joe who was standing in the shoreline waiting on me.

"You ran an extra mile."
"Great job."
He said patting me on my back as we made our way back into the house.
the smell off fresh ground coffee hit my nose,

"Breakfast is ready,"
Luna shouted from the kitchen surprising me because I really thought she was going to be asleep.
We entered the kitchen seeing her sitting on the counter with a cup off coffee in her hands looking freshly showered.

"Do she have a twin sister?"
I asked looking at Joe.

"She is superwoman."
Joe said with a proud smile on his face.

I walk to the breakfast table removing the cover from my plate revealing a very delicious looking plate off scrambled eggs, avocado and berries.

I looked over at her as she casually drank her coffee scrolling trough her phone like she didn't just came home a hour ago from the club or wherever she was

"Ok my off to the gym."
"If Luke stops by, his jacket is in my room on the bed."
She said to Joe jumping off the counter grabbing her keys and purse walking away.

"I guess sleep is not important."
Joe said looking at me laughing.

"I'm definitely convinced she has a twin,"
"They're the sweet Luna who my parents and brother says is an angel and theirs the evil Luna who apparently I met who curses me out and wishes my sparing opponent to break my jaw."
I said to Joe smiling as I dig into my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast which was delicious as always, Joe and I were talking about the upcoming match and some of the changes we need to make,
When we heard a knocking on the door,
Joe got up walking towards the front door coming back with none other than Luke.

"You came back for some more beating."
I said looking at him smiling.

"Luke is here to pick up his jacket he lent Aluna,"
"Would you mind running up stairs and grabbing it,"
"her room is the last door on the left,"
"My knee is aching me today."
Joe said looking at me.

"Sure no problem,"
I said getting up heading up the stairs towards the lions den,
I opened her door looking around nervously,
She is not even here and going into her room is giving me anxiety, that girl scares me more than heading into the ring.
My eyes widened by the view from her room,
She could see the entire shore line from her bed,
It must nice waking up to this every morning.

My eyes widened by the view from her room,She could see the entire shore line from her bed,It must nice waking up to this every morning