Accusation

I took a deep breath before grabbing the bunch off flowers I bought at the farmers market getting out my car walking towards my parents graves, I haven't been here since the night I punched Gabby causing the fight at the gym,
I remember I made Ryan stop by the cemetery in the middle off the night so I could visit my parents grave.
He was the first person that I have spoken to about my parents since their death.
Thinking off Ryan I remembered he promised me that he would come with me to the farmers market, but I guess everything changed when Theo arrived.

A look off confusion came upon my face as I saw fresh flowers on both my parents grave.
Very expensive looking flowers actually.
I walked over to a lady who I saw earlier sweeping some leaves, maybe she saw who placed it there.

"Excuse where did these flowers come from?"
I asked making her put down the broom walking towards me.

"I am not sure,"
"But a delivery driver drops it off every Sunday."
She said looking at me smiling sweetly, she looked like she was about 70 years old.

"And wats the company name?"
I asked taking out my phone.

"I think it's flowers express."
She said.

"Okay thanks."
I said getting the company number on the internet calling them.

(Person):  Hello flowers express how can I help you.

(Aluna): Hi good morning, my name is Aluna, I'm calling to get some information on some flowers that you're company have been delivering at the Bells Park cemetery on Sundays?

(Person):  Yes, what will you like to know.

(Aluna):  Can you tell me the name off the person sending the flowers?

(Person):  Yes sure, Mr Garcia.

(Aluna):  Ryan Garcia?

(Person):  Yes correct.

(Aluna):  Ok thanks bye.

End off call.

I put my phone away taking a deep breath looking at the flowers, off course Ryan would do something like this, he is just naturally a good thoughtful person.
I placed a bunch off flowers at me father grave then I took a seat by my mothers grave placing a bunch off sunflowers for her,
she loves sunflowers.

"I'm so confused mom, I wish I have you to talk to,"
"You would know exactly what to say.
My heart is thorn in two,"
"I must choose between Theo a guy who I have been with for 5 years, who has been a good understanding patient boyfriend to me."
"Until recent events but I don't want to get into that."

"Or Ryan a guy who just randomly came into my life unexpectedly and took my heart by surprise,"
"He makes my feel like my old happy self again."
"The last time I felt that way was when you and dad was alive."
"I'm scared and I don't know what to do mom."

"Should I end things with Theo and give Ryan a chance? But what if I do that and I doesn't work out between Ryan and I."
"Then I would throw away a future with Theo,"
"Someone who wants to get married have and future with me."
"But what if Ryan is the one and I denied the chance off true love,"
"the connection I feel with Ryan is unimaginable, our chemistry is out off this world."
"He have found a way to break through that thick wall I built when you and dad left."
I said taking a deep breath.