Bitter sweet.

Ryan POV

"Dude we need to get packing, we have a flight to catch in a few hours."
My brother Sean said entering my hotel room.

"Ryan, are you still checking her Instagram?"
"If she changed her phone then she probably doesn't have that account anymore."
He said sitting next to me looking at my phone.

"When was her last post?"
He asked.

"The day she left, she posted a picture of the sunrise from the car when I was driving her home."
I said showing him the picture.

"You need to let her go Ryan,"
"if you two are meant to be you will find your way back to each other when the time is right."
"But until then just enjoy your vacation."
He said before leaving my room.

I let out a sigh thinking about the last two months.
The day she left I headed back to the gym to give Theo a piece of my mind, but the basterd wasn't there.
Joe said he flew back to Paris the next day,
He said he gonna wait for Aluna.
Theo said he knows she will come back home to him and they will get married,
the date for the wedding came and went and Aluna never showed.
I was so happy she didn't marry him but I was also worried because that means she didn't go back home to Paris, She went somewhere else.
Everytime I think of her I get this wrenching feeling in my stomach thinking about if she is safe wherever she is.

As of Joe, I was pissed at him for what he said to Aluna but I had to put my anger aside because we had to get along to train for the fight.
Our in ring chemistry was never the same after that.

after Aluna left I had to get a new cook, which was really terrible, the food the new chef prepared was bland compared to her cooking.
But I had to suck it up and eat whatever he prepared,
Because I needed to cut the weight immediately.
I also moved back into Joe house to make training easier, he gave me Aluna's room which I know he did because he felt bad for being the reason she left and he knows I'm missing her.
Staying in her room was bitter sweet for me,
Because most off her stuff was still there,
every night I had this one recurring dream off her.
I think it's because I feel her presence in her room.

Dream.

I'm sitting alone in the locker room all dressed in my boxing gear waiting for the fight to start,
I could hear roaring from the crowd,
I could almost feel the tension and anticipation of them.
Suddenly all the noise disappear by the sound of the door to the locker room opening,
I listen as the sound of her heals knock on the wood floor and the smell off the perfume enter my nostrils.
The sound of her footsteps stop as she reaches in frond off me kneeling down to my height coming face to face with me.
"You came back?"
I whispered making a smile appear on her face.
Without saying a word she gently placed her hand on my rib where my injury was looking back at me.
Her fingers felt like lightning jolts on my skin.
"I missed you so much."
I said making her look at me.
"I miss you to Ryan."
she whispered leaning towards me,
as our lips were about to touch I woke up.

End of dream.

After the fight I stopped having the dream,
actually I stopped dreaming, probably because I was spending all my time playing poker and drinking while on vacation.
I'm half off the time waisted when I go to bed,
but as waisted as I may be, I always made time to read her last message she sent to me before going to sleep.

I grab my suitcase putting it on the bed, I need to get packing, we have one more stop on our vacation before we head home,
we're going to Grease.

I grab my suitcase putting it on the bed, I need to get packing, we have one more stop on our vacation before we head home, we're going to Grease

Aluna POV.

I sat behind the counter gazing at the ocean playing with my necklace,
the same necklace Ryan got me for my birthday.
After Theo broke it and I got it re fixed I never took it off.

"He is here again."
My waitress Celeste said snapping me out of my daze .

"Who?"
I asked looking at her confused.

"Dario."
She said smiling pointing to the door.

Dario has been visiting the cafe everyday since I opened my doors.
He is the owner of a hotel not too far from my cafe,
Celeste is convinced that he has a thing for me but honestly I'm not interested in seeing anyone right now.

"You know Selene,"
"you and your sandwiches are the only thing that I look forward to every single day."
Dario said walking up to the counter.

"Good morning Dario."
I said ignoring his comment handing him his order which was already prepared because he has the same thing every day.

"You know we have other things you can try other than the turkey sandwich."
I said to pointing to the menu.

"Nah, I'm the kind of guy that sticks to one thing."
He said looking at me smiling.

"Well you're lost."
I said striding my shoulders making him laugh.

"Well I better get going, I was just informed that I have a famous athlete that will be staying at my hotel for a week."
"Maybe I will recommend your cafe to them."
He said.

"That sounds great."
I said taking a deep breath smiling at him.

"Well enjoy the rest of your day,"
"It's always a pleasure seeing your beautiful smile Selene."
He said before walking away.

"When are you going to give the poor guy a chance?"
"he is definitely crazy over you, all the women in Paros will kill to get the attention you are getting from him,"
"have you seen him he is a hottie."
Celeste said looking at me rolling her eyes.

"Yes Celeste,"
"I have seen him, he have been visiting my cafe every day for the past month and I'm not interested in dating anyone right now."
I said looking at her folding my arms.

"Whatever you're lost."
She said trowing her arms in the air before heading back to work.