Its me.

Aluna POV

After everyone left I sat in the living room looking at Joe who was scanning my facial expression probably wondering what I was thinking.

"Are you going to tell me what is going on between you and Theo?"
"Why does he think you don't love him anymore?"
He asked breaking the silence.

"It's Ryan isn't it?"
"I warned you two to stay away from each other,
Now look what it has caused,"
"Your wedding is at risk and Ryan is going into a match injured because of you.

"How is it my fault Ryan is injured."
I asked with a confused look on my face.

"He was distracted by you."
"You are the whole reason everything is messed up."
"Your wedding is messed up because of you."
"And Ryan may loose his match because off you."For god sake I lost my brother 10 years ago because of you."
"I should off never let you come here,"
"You coming to California just messed everything up,"
Joe said as his words pierced my heart.
Without saying a word to him I got up off the sofa storming out of the house heading down to the beach.

"Aluna I'm sorry I didn't mean it."
He shouted after me but I ignored him walking away.
Joe is right, I have messed up everything I love in my life,
I was the reason my parents died,
And I'm soon going to cause some sort off of problems in Ryan's life sooner or later.
I'm noting but bad luck to everyone I love.
I stopped walking taking a seat on the sand looking at the ocean waves crashing on the shore.
Apparently this is my go to place when im stressed.
As I look at the ocean Ryan kept popping up on my mind.
Last night when we were talking about love it hit me,
From the first day I came to California Ryan have been on my mind, from wanting to kill him for nearly hitting my car too wanting him to kiss me like he did that night when he confessed his feelings for me.
I have to admit he has my heart, I'm in love with him but we can't be together, I'm messed up and I will ruin him just like I did to my parents.
I care about him to much, and I can't bare to see him get hurt because off me.
And thinking about it I don't want to be with Theo anymore, I'm better off by myself.

I headed back to the house seeing my car alone in the garage, Joe probably left for the gym. Which I was happy about because I don't want to face him.

I entered house walking to the kitchen where my purse was opening it taking out my passport.
I took a deep breath heading up the stairs towards my room.
I opened the door letting out a sigh watching Theo who was fast asleep on my bed,
his hair still damp from his shower.

I opened the door letting out a sigh watching Theo who was fast asleep on my bed, his hair still damp from his shower

I entered my closet grabbing a suitcase trowing it on the bed startling Theo waking him up from his sleep.

"What the fuck are you doing Aluna?"
Theo ask rubbing his eyes,
I ignored him walking into the closet grabbing a handful off clothes walking back into the bedroom dumping the clothes into the suitcase.