Judgement

"I'm home"
I said opening the door to an empty house, everyone is probably at the gym, it's Friday Ryan probably has sparing.
I messaged Joe telling him I was home before heading up to my room,
After the gym incident and the argument with Joe,
We both had a conversation that said night and we decided that I should take a week off and rest myself mentally.
So I spent the week with Gia at her parents vacation house in Florida.
I was actually really grateful for the little vacation, because I wanted to avoid everyone for a bit,
I felt embarrassed after the whole situation at the gym and also causing rift between Ryan's father and Joe.
I felt a bit bad for not telling Ryan that I was leaving for a week but again I was embarrassed to face him after breaking down in front off him at the cemetery I'm not the person to show people my weak side.
I did pick up my phone a few times to call him but I decided not to thinking about what Gia told me at the gym, she said that I'm definitely developing some type off feelings for Ryan.
And I needed to prove to myself that I have no feelings for him and calling him wouldn't help.
I walked into my closet digging trough for something to wear.
it's Gia's birthday today and I promised her that I will go clubbing with her tonight, I looked at the time seeing it was already 9:00pm, Gia will be picking me up at 11:00.
I took a long relaxing bath video calling Theo telling him about my day.
He asked me if I chose my dress in which I lied saying yes.

I got dressed grabbing my shoes and phone walking by the sofa next to my window taking a seat, I let out a sigh looking at the waves washing up on the shore line, I will definitely miss this view when I go back to Paris

I let out a sigh looking at the waves washing up on the shore line, I will definitely miss this view when I go back to Paris.
I took my phone messaging Gia telling her I was almost ready.

I was about to put on my shoe when my eyes came upon Ryan down at the beach.
What on earth is he doing down there in the dark?
he quickly walked towards the shoreline sitting on the sand.
I watched as he ran his fingers through his hair like he was frustrated.
Let him be Aluna, don't get involved you have already done enough.
I whispered to myself.
I let out a sigh off frustration fighting my urge not to go to him,
what is wrong with me?
Was Gia right?
Am I developing some sort off feelings for him?
Or was it just that I care for him?

"What the fuck is he doing?"
I said watching as he got up walking towards the water getting in fully dressed.

"Fuck it!"
I said running out my room down the stairs.
I ran past Joe who was sitting in the living room talking with Ryan's father Henry.
I headed out the house running towards where I last saw Ryan.