Last straw

Aluna POV

After Dario left I went into my office leaving Ryan to bond with the kids, I would off join them but the tension between Ryan and I was to much to bare.
He looked really pissed and I think he thinks something is going on between Dario and I,
Which is the last thing I want him to think after every I have done to him.

I made myself a cup of coffee sitting on my desk looking out the glass windows,
I can see the entire gym from my office,
the window glass was heavily tinted so they can't see me.
I watched as Ryan train with the kids giving them little pointers,
A smile came to my lips watching how much they enjoyed his company.
I have to admit, from the day I left California I missed Ryan dearly, there wasn't a moment I spent without thinking about him.
But even though he is in the sight off my eyes,
I think right now at this moment is the most I have missed him.
You don't realize how much you miss someone until they are right in front of you.
I was soon interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of the door knocking.

"Come in,"
I shouted wiping a tear from my eye, I didn't even realize I was crying in that moment.

"Hi Selene I'm off to the cafe to prep for tomorrow."
Elias said coming into the office.

"Actually Elias you stay there enjoy the rest of the day with the kids,"
"I'll see to the prepping today."
I said grabbing my phone.

"Are you okay Selene?"
"Did I do something to upset you?"
Elias asked.

"I'm okay and you did nothing to upset me,"
"I'm just tired that's all."
I said open the door walking out off the office.

"If you're tired let me go to the cafe,"
"You go home and rest,"
Elias said following me.

"No its ok Elias you stay here I insist,"
I said grabbing my gym bag tuning to head out the door when suddenly I bumped into someone dropping my bag on the floor.
And by the smell of the person cologne, I instantly knew it was Ryan.
He held onto to me preventing me from misbalancing.

"I'm sorry."
I said looking down not baring to look up at him,
The feeling of his arms around me was the last straw, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.
I stormed out the gym leaving my stuff behind not even bothering to pick it up off the floor.
I ran through the streets bumping into people like a crazy woman as the tears began to pour down my cheeks.

Ryan POV.

"Aluna!"
I shouted grabbing her bag packing her stuff that fell onto the floor back into it.
I paused when I came across the necklace I gave her for her birthday,
I can't believe she kept it.
I hurried zipping up the bag walking out the gym after her but not to my luck she was long gone,
Without hesitation I began to walk through the streets, this place is not that big I'm sure she hasn't gotten far.
I walked for probably for an hour until I realized I was lost.
All the houses and streets looked the same here,
And what made my situation worse is that I forgot my phone back at the gym.
I continue walking until I came across a woman selling flowers.
It's a slim chance that she may know Aluna but it's worth a chance asking.

"Hi do you know where Aluna I mean Selene lives?"
"She own a cafe somewhere in the place."
I said looking around.

"Selene?"
"Yes of course she lives not far from here,"
"just follow this parth her cafe is on the fourth street on your left."

"Thank you."
I said walking away.
I walked for about 5 minutes until I reached the fourth street, when suddenly rain started to pour.
I shield my eyes as the rain began to pour even harder looking for her place.
It was so difficult because all the houses looked the same.
The I remember the name off the cafe and began to look for the sign.

"Ryan?"
I heard a female voice call out to me,
I looked to my left seeing Aluna sitting at the bottom of the step to the cafe.
She was also soaking wet.

"What are you doing sitting here, it's raining?"
I said looking at her frowning my eyebrows as I approached her.

"I accidentally left my apartment keys this morning in the cafe and the cafe keys are in my bag that I forgot in the gym."
She said looking up at me squinting her eyes as the raindrops fell on her face.

"Here you go."
I said handing her the bag watching as she rampaged through the bag grabbing the keys walking towards the cafe entrance opening the door.
I let out a sigh turning to walk away when suddenly I herd her call my name.